Latest Tobacco Purchase 2021

Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:54 pm Nabbed a few things from Watch City. I figured might as well try these tinned versions of the SG ropes before committing to the bigger order.
That Black XX is a real beefsteak of a smoke. Enjoy it. If you have never had it before it will take you to a new realm of tobacco pleasure. I can't comment on the other two aside from saying that the Kendal Twist is good enough. I hope the Watch City blend is okay, too, but that Double XX, man, that stuff is the bomb.
I have had two bowls of it already and it is indeed good! I haven't developed any real sense of what I'm tasting yet aside from a BBQ esq taste and a wild tingling sensation in the mouth.

The Watch City Churchwarden is the biggest Latakia blend I've had so far and I love it. It's weird I've learned to love different doses of Latakia at different times. The Sutliff Light English has a much smaller amount of it and I really dig that blend too!
This post by Jlando19 liked by:
Lostdog5152
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Citizen B

Wildcat wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:36 pm
Like a punch drunk ex prize fighter, in an episode of the Twilight Zone, I found myself sitting in my truck in front a smoke shop ....
You're not alone. We have all been there at some point in our lives. At this point, for grizzled veterans, it isn't even surprising. I can relate.

No guts, no glory.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 2):
WildcatLostdog5152
---They'll paint daisies on my coffin.
Citizen B

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:39 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:49 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:54 pm Nabbed a few things from Watch City. I figured might as well try these tinned versions of the SG ropes before committing to the bigger order.
That Black XX is a real beefsteak of a smoke. Enjoy it. If you have never had it before it will take you to a new realm of tobacco pleasure. I can't comment on the other two aside from saying that the Kendal Twist is good enough. I hope the Watch City blend is okay, too, but that Double XX, man, that stuff is the bomb.
I have had two bowls of it already and it is indeed good! I haven't developed any real sense of what I'm tasting yet aside from a BBQ esq taste and a wild tingling sensation in the mouth.
Is that XX a rope or a flake? The rope is the beefiest.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 2):
Jlando19Lostdog5152
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

@Citizen B
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 2):
Lostdog5152rekamepip
Citizen B

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:47 pm @Citizen B
That looks like it came out of the back end of a dog. You've got the good stuff.

It does take some getting used to, but, once you go rope you'll never forget it.

A tip of my fedora your way, sir. Enjoy that XX.
This post by Citizen B liked by:
Jlando19
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

@Citizen B
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 4):
SilverMr BeardsleyBruyere_Royalerekamepip
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:54 pm
That looks like it came out of the back end of a dog. You've got the good stuff.

It does take some getting used to, but, once you go rope you'll never forget it.

Thank you sir! I'm enjoying it so far. I took some photos of the Brown No. 4 also. None of my photos does any of it justice quite like @Bruyere_Royale did with his. That one photo he has was enough to give me TAD for ropes. Lol.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_Royalerekamepip
Citizen B

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:00 pm

Thank you sir! I'm enjoying it so far. I took some photos of the Brown No. 4 also. None of my photos does any of it justice quite like @Bruyere_Royale did with his. That one photo he has was enough to give me TAD for ropes. Lol.
Take a good hard look at your future, J. Lando. Take a look at us and ask yourself, "Do I wanna be like these guys?"

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Look in the mirror in the middle of the night. Too many years of smoking rope tobacco made these two jokers the dandy fops they are today. Likable guys, both, neither one has an enemy in the world, but, you have to ask yourself----Do you want to go down this road?

You can't have bondage without ropes. Once you get tied up in rope tobacco, that's a flavor that you'll never stop craving. Proceed with caution.
This post by Citizen B liked by (total 6):
Jlando19SilverBruyere_RoyaleWildcatLostdog5152rekamepip
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 pm

Take a good hard look at your future, J. Lando. Take a look at us and ask yourself, "Do I wanna be like these guys?"

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Look in the mirror in the middle of the night. Too many years of smoking rope tobacco made these two jokers the dandy fops they are today. Likable guys, both, neither one has an enemy in the world, but, you have to ask yourself----Do you want to go down this road?

You can't have bondage without ropes. Once you get tied up in rope tobacco, that's a flavor that you'll never stop craving. Proceed with caution.
Lol. I love the effort you put in here, it's noteworthy for sure.

I'm in it for the long haul sir. I've never met a stranger and you'd be hard pressed to meet anyone stranger. I think that's why I fit in here and why we all get along so well. We're all either God's creatures or the Devil's rejects. Lol.

Both of you dapper gentlemen are something to aspire to. I'd love to cross paths with either of you.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 5):
Citizen BSilverBruyere_RoyaleLostdog5152rekamepip
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

A few years ago I was on a rum and coconut twist kick that I couldn't break myself out of...thankfully it became very popular with the hoarders..it saved my tongue. Glad to be of help, enjoy...lol
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 3):
Citizen BJlando19Mr Beardsley
.............🎳