Latest Tobacco Purchase 2021

Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:00 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:54 pm

That looks like it came out of the back end of a dog. You've got the good stuff.

It does take some getting used to, but, once you go rope you'll never forget it.

A tip of my fedora your way, sir. Enjoy that XX.
Thank you sir! I'm enjoying it so far. I took some photos of the Brown No. 4 also. None of my photos does any of it justice quite like @Bruyere_Royale did with his. That one photo he has was enough to give me TAD for ropes. Lol.
Take a good hard look at your future, J. Lando. Take a look at us and ask yourself, "Do I wanna be like these guys?"

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Look in the mirror in the middle of the night. Too many years of smoking rope tobacco made these two jokers the dandy fops they are today. Likable guys, both, neither one has an enemy in the world, but, you have to ask yourself----Do you want to go down this road?

You can't have bondage without ropes. Once you get tied up in rope tobacco, that's a flavor that you'll never stop craving. Proceed with caution.
:lol:
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
Jlando19Middle Earth
.............🎳
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:26 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:00 pm
Thank you sir! I'm enjoying it so far. I took some photos of the Brown No. 4 also. None of my photos does any of it justice quite like @Bruyere_Royale did with his. That one photo he has was enough to give me TAD for ropes. Lol.
Take a good hard look at your future, J. Lando. Take a look at us and ask yourself, "Do I wanna be like these guys?"

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Look in the mirror in the middle of the night. Too many years of smoking rope tobacco made these two jokers the dandy fops they are today. Likable guys, both, neither one has an enemy in the world, but, you have to ask yourself----Do you want to go down this road?

You can't have bondage without ropes. Once you get tied up in rope tobacco, that's a flavor that you'll never stop craving. Proceed with caution.
Lol. I love the effort you put in here, it's noteworthy for sure.

I'm in it for the long haul sir. I've never met a stranger and you'd be hard pressed to meet anyone stranger. I think that's why I fit in here and why we all get along so well. We're all either God's creatures or the Devil's rejects. Lol.

Both of you dapper gentlemen are something to aspire to. I'd love to cross paths with either of you.
Likewise, brother!
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 4):
rekamepipCitizen BJlando19Middle Earth
.............🎳
rekamepip
Member in Good Standing

Jlando19 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:54 pm @Citizen B
Ropes and plugs
I think your on the right path here!!!

While the other other guys are warning you of ending up with potentially life altering (whatever they got a hold of) 🤣

It just has to be better than that slippery slope of
black cavendish - no nicotine - topping and casing laden stuff that is passed off as a pipe smoking tobacco product

Smoke on !
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 9):
SilverCitizen BBruyere_RoyaleJlando19Mr BeardsleyFr_TomMiddle EarthLostdog5152Ronv69
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

rekamepip wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:37 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:54 pm @Citizen B
Ropes and plugs
I think your on the right path here!!!

While the other other guys are warning you of ending up with potentially life altering (whatever they got a hold of) 🤣

It just has to be better than that slippery slope of
black cavendish - no nicotine - topping and casing laden stuff that is passed off as a pipe smoking tobacco product

Smoke on !
I guess Cavendish is airtight as an additive in some blends but I can't see smoking it all on its own. I'm sure I'll give it a shot eventually. Kinda how I want to try straight Perique and Latakia. One day.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomMiddle EarthLostdog5152
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

Man I missed out on Watch City's Rouxgaroux again. It says they sold 275 pounds in 23 minutes. Guess I'll try again in October....
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 4):
Middle EarthLostdog5152Fr_TomMr Beardsley
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Riff89
Member in Good Standing

More grocery store discount basket cigars. I never was much for a tip on a cigar but I saw the Demi tip white owls and figured I should try em at 3 bucks a pack no big loss.
This post by Riff89 liked by (total 5):
RuffinogoldMiddle EarthLostdog5152Fr_TomMr Beardsley
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:23 pm Image

More grocery store discount basket cigars. I never was much for a tip on a cigar but I saw the Demi tip white owls and figured I should try em at 3 bucks a pack no big loss.
Demi tips are a mans cigar , just so ya know :thumbs:
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 4):
Middle EarthRiff89Fr_TomMr Beardsley
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
Wildcat
Member in Good Standing

This post by Wildcat liked by (total 4):
Middle EarthFr_TomJlando19Mr Beardsley
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Riff89
Member in Good Standing

Wildcat wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:50 pm Image
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the green sweets. Are they swishers take on a candela? Inquiring minds.
This post by Riff89 liked by (total 3):
WildcatMiddle EarthFr_Tom
Wildcat
Member in Good Standing

Riff89 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:06 pm
Wildcat wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:50 pm Image
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the green sweets. Are they swishers take on a candela? Inquiring minds.
My first go round with them. I was hoping the same thing, I'm a fan of candela cigars. Honey Sports are a favorite, but can't find them locally anymore since I've started back on cigars. They have what I think is a homogenized candela wrap. My review: No bueno and I like Swisher Sweets. I just wanted a quick smoke while the Mrs was shopping and I grabbed them in a head shop. The Rich Taste was a nice find tho, looking forward to that!
This post by Wildcat liked by (total 4):
Riff89Middle EarthFr_TomMr Beardsley
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom