Sales and Coupon Codes WHO HAS THE BEST DEALS ? post here

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

houtenziel wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:32 am For any of you who are fellow cigar smokers -
8 Handmades(Arganese Habano - Bahia Maduro - Villazon Natural - CAO Colombia - Gurkha Sherpa Orange - Hoyo Excalibur - Macanudo Cafe - Sancho Panza Triple Añejo)
For 10 bucks, and you then get promo shipping on your entire order for $2.99.

http://www.cigarsIntl.com/SA7556A

I bought one, mostly just because I haven't tried any of these except for the Mac Cafe. They all sound pretty tasty.
Oh, and while this applies to all the cigars that P&C sells(minus exclusions), I thought this might appeal to our robot-turd... machine made smokers. ;)

Just got this in the mail from P&C:
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

houtenziel wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:20 pm
houtenziel wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:32 am For any of you who are fellow cigar smokers -
8 Handmades(Arganese Habano - Bahia Maduro - Villazon Natural - CAO Colombia - Gurkha Sherpa Orange - Hoyo Excalibur - Macanudo Cafe - Sancho Panza Triple Añejo)

I bought one, mostly just because I haven't tried any of these except for the Mac Cafe. They all sound pretty tasty.
Oh, and while this applies to all the cigars that P&C sells(minus exclusions), I thought this might appeal to our robot-turd... machine made smokers. ;)

Thanks for the heads up on the machine mades. I ordered some White Owls.
Add the $5 Captain Black sampler to your order and it all ships for free. At least it did last night when I ordered, it also too 25% off all the pipe tobaccos in my order. YMMV.
SteveNH

houtenziel wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:20 pm

It works for pipe tobacco too! (God save my Soul)
Mrm1775

Johnny wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:07 pm Pipes and Cigars did have some of the boxes for about 31 each. They lasted a while but are out of stock again. I ordered some about 1pm and received a confirmation email. Keeping my fingers crossed that the order ships. I've been craving some for quite a while now and will be smoking it sparingly
i place an order with p&c @ 11:14 a.m. finally got a shipment email this morning and a note that SG is on backorder.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Mrm1775 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:13 am
Johnny wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:07 pm Pipes and Cigars did have some of the boxes for about 31 each. They lasted a while but are out of stock again. I ordered some about 1pm and received a confirmation email. Keeping my fingers crossed that the order ships. I've been craving some for quite a while now and will be smoking it sparingly
i place an order with p&c @ 11:14 a.m. finally got a shipment email this morning and a note that SG is on backorder.
I've been told that p&c keeps backorders active for 4 months and if they receive the product that you ordered in that time period they will supposedly ship it out (you aren't charged til they ship) I can't say for sure if it works that way though since my backorders have always been for the ridiculous hard to get stuff like wessex and esoterica. I wouldn't get my hopes up too far since p&c can be very hit & miss but with a new distributor on deck here in the states there's at least a glimmer (I think kretek has already sent out 2 rounds last month which is more than the old distributor sent out last year)
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Mrm1775

I’m just happy that I was able to get some from SP. I figured if I could get some from p&c that would make a lil reserve for me. I have always had bad luck with the later, - slow correspondence, wrong item shipped, late or delayed shipment...
Once again I’m grateful to be able to get what I did.
Looking at the date code, am I correct that it is Oct 2018Image
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Mrm1775 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:13 am
Placed two orders with PnC, first was only FVF, second was Smoker's Pride etc. The Smoker's Pride has already shipped, they didn't contact me so I called to confirm that the FVF was OOS, it was. Good luck everybody. Going to keep it rolling for a few weeks to see if they get stock and fulfill it, if not I'll cancel the order. Already placed one with 4Noggins, they have some things in right now...
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

These guys have some various Sutliff stuff on sale for $1.23/oz. Lots of cigars etc but I have no idea if any of them are worth a damn. Ordered from them before, they're good to go
https://www.niceashcigars.com/category-s/3042.htm
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
rekamepip
Codger in Training

should be some good Fathers Day Deals coming up
who has the best deals ?
:lurk:
SteveNH

Mrm1775 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:47 pm I’m just happy that I was able to get some from SP. I figured if I could get some from p&c that would make a lil reserve for me. I have always had bad luck with the later, - slow correspondence, wrong item shipped, late or delayed shipment...
Once again I’m grateful to be able to get what I did.
Looking at the date code, am I correct that it is Oct 2018Image
By my calcs you are spot on:
10 -The Day
275 - December 1995 is the first month...….brings you to October 2018