Latest Tobacco Purchase 2018

ncrobb
Founding Member

Wildcrow wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 12:56 am I got a tin of Stonehenge Flake today. I hope it's as good as I expect it to be.
I folded to peer pressure (and it was the right thing to do - buy something it you are gonna smoke in the lounge) and bought an identical tin of Stonehenge Flake. The B&M we were in actually had a pretty good selection. I’ll be back.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

I cleaned the car and turned all that loose change into a tub of Carter Hall at the grocery store. That's it so far this year, I also traded work for a tub of Prince Albert and a bunch of C&D Burley blends.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

1lb watch city slices
1lb watch city deluxe crumb cut
1lb hh burley flake
5 tins Dunhill flake
3 tins SG English summer flake
2 tins wessex gold slice

I think that's all I have coming
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

2 tins of Tilbury
2 tins of Penzance
2 tins of bridge old brown flake
2 tins of king Charles smoking mixture
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

My latest shipment was from [mention]Bruyere_Royale[/mention]. He sent me some Heine's Blend, Rattray's Exotic Orange, EGR, Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky, Dutch Masters Cherry Cavendish, Golden Extra, and some Bracken Flake. I'm smoking the Rattray's this morning so far and am really looking forward to the rest. Out of those I've only smoked GE before. Thank you Tom!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 am My latest shipment was from @Bruyere_Royale. He sent me some Heine's Blend, Rattray's Exotic Orange, EGR, Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky, Dutch Masters Cherry Cavendish, Golden Extra, and some Bracken Flake. I'm smoking the Rattray's this morning so far and am really looking forward to the rest. Out of those I've only smoked GE before. Thank you Tom!
Those are some great blends ! Heines ... man , I really love that stuff ! The GE and Orlik ... fantastic !!! Enjoy
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 am My latest shipment was from @Bruyere_Royale. He sent me some Heine's Blend
always wondered about that one. How is it, and how does it compare to Derby Club?
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

sisyphus wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:24 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 am My latest shipment was from @Bruyere_Royale. He sent me some Heine's Blend
always wondered about that one. How is it, and how does it compare to Derby Club?
I haven't smoked any yet, but I'll let you know. I don't think it will be like Derby Club though. We'll see!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Thought I was done buying pipes a while ago but completed my first official transaction this year, threw a low bid on a Pipe Dan Shape Reformed and it actually stuck. I really need to thin the rotation too.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Two tubs of dusty Prince Albert from the grocery store for 21 dollars a piece! Was looking for matches but saw the red peeking from behind the Captain Black. They didn't have matches but I took the PA. Really need matches too.