Latest Tobacco Purchase 2019

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Thelonious monkfish wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:54 pm
P&C is having a sale, 25% off cigars. It works for other stuff too though...
Pound of Ann. Kake, another pound of SPRT, sample pound of Mellow Taste, and a tin of Blood Red Moon to get free shipping. Not bad for under sixty bucks.
Dammit I didn't think of that. Oh well, I only ordered a few ounces of bulk dfk
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 5):
Mrm1775Thelonious monkfishPeacockFr_TomJohnny
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
Thelonious monkfish

Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:03 pm

Mr Beardsley wrote:
Pound of Ann. Kake, another pound of SPRT, sample pound of Mellow Taste, and a tin of Blood Red Moon to get free shipping. Not bad for under sixty bucks.
It's ok! Sale is still on, quick, go grab 5 pounds of ODF now! Kidding, they're out. Burley Flake is 25% off though...
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 4):
PeacockMr BeardsleyFr_TomJohnny
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:48 am

Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:03 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote:
It's ok! Sale is still on, quick, go grab 5 pounds of ODF now! Kidding, they're out. Burley Flake is 25% off though...
Buy 5 pounds of OJK or Pegasus, and it works out to about $25 a pound. That is quite the deal.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 4):
PeacockJohnnyMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfish
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:54 pm

Picked up 10 tins of royal Jersey perique and a few kingfisher tins , along with a vintage tub of Edgeworth rr from the 50's ............ yeah , that didnt happen, but I did go to low country B&M a couple days ago and snagged sone stuff . I bought some pricey ass cigars for by step brother and I to smoke . I did buy a tin of MB Burley Flake ... apparently the Danish don't have the balls to call a sliced burley a slice ... like all the old great sliced burley was named . Anyway , i got that and a few 0z of PSLTF and A few ozs of Sutliff Night cap , which is an off the map aro !

Smokingpipes.com owns that store and they must hand pick the fairest of their Peterson , Savinelli , Ropp and other brand pipes . A truly beautiful selection of each of a few brands .
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 5):
rekamepipKevin KeithThelonious monkfishMr BeardsleyPeacock
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
Peacock

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:17 am

4noggins got a SG shipment so I picked up a tin of St. James Flake and also found they had McConnell's Scottish Cake in stock so snagged one of those too. I've read great things about both so looking forward to trying!
This post by Peacock liked by (total 3):
Thelonious monkfishMr BeardsleyFr_Tom
“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein
Thelonious monkfish

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:27 am

Peacock wrote:
4noggins got a SG shipment so I picked up a tin of St. James Flake and also found they had McConnell's Scottish Cake in stock so snagged one of those too. I've read great things about both so looking forward to trying!
Grabbed a box of FVF from them to make sure I had some while waiting to see how PnC handles their current overselling debacle.
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 2):
PeacockFr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:57 am

Peacock wrote:
Scottish Cake is yum
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
PeacockFr_Tom
Peacock

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:13 am

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:27 am
Peacock wrote:
Grabbed a box of FVF from them to make sure I had some while waiting to see how PnC handles their current overselling debacle.
    Nice! Yeah P&C sounds like a mess! They have some tin-stacker sale going on now that I'm trying to avoid but there are a couple I haven't tried... The ladies in the mail room are gonna stay asking why I get so many packages at work😂 boxes delivered home come with questions
    This post by Peacock liked by (total 4):
    Mr BeardsleyFr_TomThelonious monkfishkxg
    “Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
    Peacock

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:14 am

Mr Beardsley wrote:
    Peacock wrote:
    Scottish Cake is yum
    Can't wait to try it. Almost grabbed multiple tins but I have such a backstock to try and I want to make sure I like something before going all in. There's so much good tobacco out there I just find myself constantly sampling
    This post by Peacock liked by (total 2):
    Fr_TomThelonious monkfish
    Mr Beardsley
    Founding Member

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:30 am

Peacock wrote:
    Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:14 am
    Mr Beardsley wrote:
    Peacock wrote:
    Scottish Cake is yum
    Can't wait to try it. Almost grabbed multiple tins but I have such a backstock to try and I want to make sure I like something before going all in. There's so much good tobacco out there I just find myself constantly sampling
    I won't discourage variety. There's probably 50 - 60 blends currently open in my rotation. It doesn't matter to me if I'm smoking Carter hall or Stonehaven, the variety and constant changing keeps things fresh and fun
    This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 4):
    PeacockFr_TomThelonious monkfishavid