Muriel Hauptmann

avid

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:18 pm
avid wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:08 am there must be some rare pathology responsible for the compulsion to share the image on the internet
Uh, hello...it's called the pathology of awesomeness, duh.
:facepalm:
insufferable filter guy
Whalehead King

avid wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:08 am there must be some rare pathology responsible for the compulsion to share the image on the internet
Love makes this crazy mixed-up world go 'round, buddy. That's all there is to it. The cream rises to the top and Muriel Hauptmann is tops in my book! What a woman. Men have died in combat to protect the integrity of the way of life Muriel Hauptmann represents. Disrespecting Muriel Hauptmann is like disrespecting our soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, coast guardsmen, merchant mariners, ambassadors, consuls and the whole American way of life.

This is a day for decision. You're either with Muriel Hauptmann or against her. Me? I'm with her, true blue glory, glory, hallelujah. This world needs more old-fashioned machine made cigars and can-do spirit from the bootstraps up.

God bless Muriel Hauptmann!

Last edited by Whalehead King on Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whalehead King

avid wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:53 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:18 pm
Uh, hello...it's called the pathology of awesomeness, duh.
:facepalm:
You are either blind or you're dumb.

I know you're no dummy.

Get wise. Muriel Hauptmann is waiting for you with open arms. She never disappoints even though none of us can afford her. Who can put a price on a dream come true? A good woman, like a good smoke, is hard to find. Look no further:

Tsal
Forum Decorum

I still don't get it. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:45 pm I still don't get it. :lol:
When you see this...

...those of us who know Muriel Hauptmann well, we know that where there's Muriel smoke, there's fire. Hotcha-cha! Here's what we see:

Machine made cigar connoisseurs don't judge a cigar by its price. They appreciate their cigars the old fashioned way----because they love these reliable and honest smokes.

I forget who summed it up best. Whoever it was, he said: "I'd walk a mile for a good machine made cigar and I'd put my coat over a mud puddle for Muriel Hauptmann."

It wasn't Ben Franklin. It wasn't William Penn. It wasn't Sam Houston. It wasn't anyone named Finck or Parodi. I don't think it was me. It must have been [mention]Kevin Keith[/mention].

I think it was Sir Walter Raleigh who said that if you want to be happy the rest of your life you should marry an ugly wife. I may be wrong about that, too.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:56 pm
I think it was Sir Walter Raleigh who said that if you want to be happy the rest of your life you should marry an ugly wife. I may be wrong about that, too.
He actually said, "never make a pretty woman your wife."

Which means you can either marry an ugly woman or stay single.

Which means you can date pretty girls, just don't take them home to meet mother.

High skirts and go-go boots don't always make a good impression.
ever forward
Tsal
Forum Decorum

:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
ncrobb
Founding Member

Wonder where she falls on the Hot/Crazy Matrix?

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

ncrobb wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:11 pm Wonder where she falls on the Hot/Crazy Matrix?

Lol.. that's a good one.
The Troll Whisperer