Page 1 of 3

Grabow Freehand

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:21 pm
by Rusticated
I just couldn't pass it up at this price...super clean!

Image

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:24 am
by Maynard
Rusticated wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:21 pm
I just couldn't pass it up at this price...super clean!

Image
Very nice pipe.

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:00 am
by MikeDennison
I just about pulled the trigger on that one myself! If I didn't have three pipes on the way, I would have! Good on ya, brother. Enjoy! Shiny Pipes does good work.

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:42 pm
by Rusticated
MikeDennison wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:00 am
I just about pulled the trigger on that one myself! If I didn't have three pipes on the way, I would have! Good on ya, brother. Enjoy! Shiny Pipes does good work.
Thanks Mike. Thanks also for the heads up on the Medco pot. I checked this morning and the dude dropped it to $10 free shipping...I couldn’t pass on that either, pulled the trigger!

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:51 pm
by Kevin Keith
Nice 04 you got there!
Image

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:45 pm
by MikeDennison
Rusticated wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:42 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:00 am
I just about pulled the trigger on that one myself! If I didn't have three pipes on the way, I would have! Good on ya, brother. Enjoy! Shiny Pipes does good work.
Thanks Mike. Thanks also for the heads up on the Medco pot. I checked this morning and the dude dropped it to $10 free shipping...I couldn’t pass on that either, pulled the trigger!
I think someone else told you about the Medico...Father Tom, perhaps? But I"m glad ya got it! :)

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 pm
by Rusticated
MikeDennison wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:45 pm
Rusticated wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:42 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:00 am
I just about pulled the trigger on that one myself! If I didn't have three pipes on the way, I would have! Good on ya, brother. Enjoy! Shiny Pipes does good work.
Thanks Mike. Thanks also for the heads up on the Medco pot. I checked this morning and the dude dropped it to $10 free shipping...I couldn’t pass on that either, pulled the trigger!
I think someone else told you about the Medico...Father Tom, perhaps? But I"m glad ya got it! :)
Indeed it was Father Tom...give credit where credit where credit is due, thanks Father Tom!

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:10 pm
by Rusticated
Kevin Keith wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:51 pm
Nice 04 you got there!
Image
Hey thanks Kevin, and thanks for the freehand poster board...that's helpful!

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:45 am
by Fr_Tom
Rusticated wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:45 pm
Rusticated wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:42 pm


Thanks Mike. Thanks also for the heads up on the Medco pot. I checked this morning and the dude dropped it to $10 free shipping...I couldn’t pass on that either, pulled the trigger!
I think someone else told you about the Medico...Father Tom, perhaps? But I"m glad ya got it! :)
Indeed it was Father Tom...give credit where credit where credit is due, thanks Father Tom!
That was a deal on the Medico. I think you will like that pipe.

Re: Grabow Freehand

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:21 am
by Kevin Keith
@Rusticated, just FYI Shiny Pipes is a little off in their description. Dr Grabow began making the Freehand line in 1974, so it's not from the 1950s. No biggie, just an FYI.