Etsy kiko meer

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

https://www.etsy.com/listing/678305405/ ... ?ref=hp_rv

Stumbled across this on etsy. Looks very lightly smoked and in overall really nice shape. Only reason it's not mine already is the threaded tenon that I'd probably find a way to screw up
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I saw that one a few times and was tempted. Were that a smooth, I would snatch it up... on top of the fact that I have expended my pipe allowance this month :(
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Don't worry about the threaded tenon on these, the grooves are cut directly into the Meer but the threaded tenon is SS or something and doesn't rust/corrode at all. Just don't cross thread it, which you can easily sense happening before any damage occurs. Down to one Kiko here and the stem is actually slightly underclocked now, not over. Likely due to absorbtion of tar/etc. Only thing I would caution about with these is the logo, either give it a thin coat of CA glue to preserve or accept the fact it might blow away in the wind. Seriously, look at them wrong and they disappear.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I believe the vendor when he says reaming did not remove any wood.

It does look like a nice pipe.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:24 pm I believe the vendor when he says reaming did not remove any wood.

It does look like a nice pipe.
If he removed wood from that pipe he may also be able to turn water into wine :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin