Clemson or LSU?

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Trump is staying at my place. We got some s*** to talk about. I'm going to get him to drink finally
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Well, I'm glad that the Bayou Bengals won the game last night to finish off a magical and historic season. My favorite plays of the game were the last two, run out of the victory formation inside the Clemson 10 yard line at the end of the game. I smoked several bowls of tobacco and consumed several ounces of Evan Williams Black while watching. Now, if only the LSU baseball can win the College World Series this spring!
Ronv69
Founding Member

Ellis You wrote: ↑Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:04 pm Well, I'm glad that the Bayou Bengals won the game last night to finish off a magical and historic season. My favorite plays of the game were the last two, run out of the victory formation inside the Clemson 10 yard line at the end of the game. I smoked several bowls of tobacco and consumed several ounces of Evan Williams Black while watching. Now, if only the LSU baseball can win the College World Series this spring!
No chance. The Astros have been working with the UofH and Rice! 😜😁🀠
God and Texas!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ronv69 wrote: ↑Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:00 pm
Ellis You wrote: ↑Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:04 pm Well, I'm glad that the Bayou Bengals won the game last night to finish off a magical and historic season. My favorite plays of the game were the last two, run out of the victory formation inside the Clemson 10 yard line at the end of the game. I smoked several bowls of tobacco and consumed several ounces of Evan Williams Black while watching. Now, if only the LSU baseball can win the College World Series this spring!
No chance. The Astros have been working with the UofH and Rice! 😜😁🀠
Cheating in baseball... now that right there is funny. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer