Cricket fights

rlucas
Member in Good Standing

We all know the number 1 rule of cricket fight club:
1)We don't talk about cricket fight club.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

This March, I'll be in NOLA again. I gotta find one of these cricket fights.
ever forward
AndreRitter

Not likely. They don't say much.
:uh:
Whalehead King

arturo7 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:16 pm This March, I'll be in NOLA again. I gotta find one of these cricket fights.
I can't tell you the exact address. I'll say St. Claude Avenue and leave it at that. The rest is up to you to find it. Tell 'em Lefty sent you.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

In a fight between a scorpion and 1000 cockroaches, I thought the scorpion would win.

Narrated by Inspector Clouseau.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Rule at cricket fights should be......winner gets freed in the park. Loser gets dipped in chocolate by its owner and eaten. Winning owner gets a lot of money. Losing owner gets dipped in chocolate and eaten by crickets. Personal trainers get similar treatment.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Lostdog5152 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:26 pm Rule at cricket fights should be......winner gets freed in the park. Loser gets dipped in chocolate by its owner and eaten. Winning owner gets a lot of money. Losing owner gets dipped in chocolate and eaten by crickets. Personal trainers get similar treatment.
Harsh!
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Lostdog5152 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:26 pm Rule at cricket fights should be......winner gets freed in the park. Loser gets dipped in chocolate by its owner and eaten. Winning owner gets a lot of money. Losing owner gets dipped in chocolate and eaten by crickets. Personal trainers get similar treatment.
Dude, ouch. Who did you wrong at the cricket fight?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

rlucas wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:16 pm
Big money is won and lost on cricket fights. There are RICO laws about it. It's a serious sport.

Everyone gets there just deserts. I see where @Lostdog5152 is coming from.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:19 pm
rlucas wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:16 pm
Big money is won and lost on cricket fights. There are RICO laws about it. It's a serious sport.

Everyone gets there just deserts. I see where @Lostdog5152 is coming from.
Did not know.