Rhubarb

fingall
Member in Good Standing

Ha. I thought, "that's pretty cool." Then I watched it and thought, "that's akin to a woman messing with what God have her." It still is pretty cool though.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

fingall wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:55 pm Ha. I thought, "that's pretty cool." Then I watched it and thought, "that's akin to a woman messing with what God have her." It still is pretty cool though.
What were you watching? I don't like the sound of it already.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
fingall
Member in Good Standing

Citizen B wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:56 pm
fingall wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:55 pm Ha. I thought, "that's pretty cool." Then I watched it and thought, "that's akin to a woman messing with what God have her." It still is pretty cool though.
Now I'm really starting to doubt it was Latakia the other day. I was watching what you posted about the square watermelons. And, I had nothing else in mind other than something being altered from its original and intended state; so no allegorizing. Got it? :)
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

fingall wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:22 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:56 pm
Now I'm really starting to doubt it was Latakia the other day. I was watching what you posted about the square watermelons. And, I had nothing else in mind other than something being altered from its original and intended state; so no allegorizing. Got it? :)
Thanks for clarifying. You didn't quote the watermelon post so I wasn't sure what you were referring to. I'm glad we cleared that up.

I think we're both on the side of preferring round watermelons.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.