What's For Lunch?

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Lamb Biryani with plain naan for lunch. And man, they loaded it with lamb!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ronv69
Founding Member

Meatloaf with creamed potatoes, pinto beans, cornbread, and strawberry sheet cake from the Cass County Seat Cafe.
God and Texas!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Ronv69 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:01 pm Meatloaf with creamed potatoes, pinto beans, cornbread, and strawberry sheet cake from the Cass County Seat Cafe.
Oh. Yeah. That's all kindsa all-right.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

McRib.

MmmmMcRib.

McRIb is available for a limited time at a McDonald's near you. Take advantage of the opportunity. You can ask for light sauce but I recommend eating it like it was meant to be enjoyed, with full sauce.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Speedway has a mighty find version of the McRib and it's available year round. Except not during new normal, also known as the suckfest.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Pan fried some spicy chorizo in a bit of olive oil, then ate a coupla of'em with a generous serving of olives, and a hunk o' crusty bread to dip in the drippings. Plain. Simple. Hearty. Scrumptious.
Bamarick

Roast Beef Sandwich, a few Lay's Potato Chips with Sweet Tea.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

MikeDennison wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:04 am Pan fried some spicy chorizo in a bit of olive oil, then ate a coupla of'em with a generous serving of olives, and a hunk o' crusty bread to dip in the drippings. Plain. Simple. Hearty. Scrumptious.
This is my kinda snackin' 👍
The Troll Whisperer
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:40 am
MikeDennison wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:04 am Pan fried some spicy chorizo in a bit of olive oil, then ate a coupla of'em with a generous serving of olives, and a hunk o' crusty bread to dip in the drippings. Plain. Simple. Hearty. Scrumptious.
This is my kinda snackin' 👍
Would you spill it all over your shirt, too? :lol: Man, it's a good thing I was at home!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I hate it when this happens.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.