McRib

arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Nope
ever forward
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

How about the Shamrock Shake? They bring that bad boy out around Saint Paddy's. Delish!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Since we're talking Micky Dee's...you can't get a better fast food French fry anywhere else.👍
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I just bought my first McRib about a week or so ago. It was ok, but it was just drenched in the bbq sauce, making it impossible to pick up the sandwich without the bun falling apart and losing the pickles and onions. It tasted good though. If I ever get another one, I'll order it "easy sauce."
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:38 am Since we're talking Micky Dee's...you can get a better fast food French fry anywhere else.👍
I would posit that McD's fries are one of the only two palatable item in the whole fast food universe. The other being the red beans and rice at Popeye's.

However, we must make a distinction between "fast food" and a "burger joint."
ever forward
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Chef Benny wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:36 am How about the Shamrock Shake? They bring that bad boy out around Saint Paddy's. Delish!
Spoken like a true chef.

Let the good times roll.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Im curious as to what creature the ribs come out of
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:22 pm Im curious as to what creature the ribs come out of
The answer to myself when I ask myself that question is, don’t ask questions you don’t wanna know the answer to. If it taste good and you enjoy it, eat it!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
CoreyR
Founding Member

There is very little "fast food" I feel good about eating. Arbys is ok but, around here, there are no arbys and the nearest ones are franchises owned by a guy determined to make them into a "drive through high end dining experience." I do not feel like paying $40 for my wife and I to get dinner at the drive thru!
Chik-fil-A is ok in my book but there are NONE in these parts. In my county we have four drive thru places; McDs, Hardees, Taco Smell (they smell sorta like tacos!) and KFC (where the order is NEVER right). In addition with a Pizza Gut take out which may, or may not be open and, on the opposite end of the county, all by its lonesome, a walk up tastee freeze.
My wife and I do not do too much "fast food" anymore. One of the benefits of having moved to nowhere.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

McRib is a seasonal offering. I don't know when the season is over. McDonald's probably makes a trillion of them and the season is over when they run out. Different regions run out of McRibs at different times, depending on supply and demand.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.