Tootsie Pop Poll

What is your favorite Tootsie Pop flavor?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:29 pm

Orange
29%
Cherry
13%
Chocolate
38%
Raspberry
13%
Grape
8%
Lemon
No votes

Total votes: 24
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

So, am I the only one who didn't know about sugar free Tootsie Pops? It probably doesn't help that I only shop about once per year, literally.

Citizen B

Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:13 pm So, am I the only one who didn't know about sugar free Tootsie Pops? It probably doesn't help that I only shop about once per year, literally.

I was more surprised that they have miniatures. I wouldn't have noticed that they are sugar free if you hadn't mentioned it.

Tiny Tootsie Pops and sugar-free. The dieter's dream made true.
---They'll paint daisies on my coffin.
Citizen B

I see that there are Tootsie Pops with light blue wrappers on the shelf. I haven't picked one up yet. I was there for Choward's Violet Mints, but, you know I'm going to be dipping my mitts in the Tootsie Pop box next week when I go to the grocery store. I'm guessing blueberry. It could be blue raspberry. Heck, it could be anything. Hunger makes the best sauce.
Ronv69
Founding Member

I keep Tootsie Roll Pops in the truck for emergency rations. A few years ago they came out with pomegranate, which is the best flavor I have ever tasted in a TRP.
This post by Ronv69 liked by:
Dr Uhaha
Citizen B

Ronv69 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:36 pm I keep Tootsie Roll Pops in the truck for emergency rations. A few years ago they came out with pomegranate, which is the best flavor I have ever tasted in a TRP.
I agree with you, but do you really want to start that conversation again?

Then again, I'm game if anyone else doesn't have anything else to do. I think the novelty flavors keep my interest in the core flavors. After all, if all that's left is chocolate, I'll pass and buy a pack of Choward's Violets instead. But, if there is a novelty Tootsie Pop in the box, I'll take it-----I will pay for it, of course. They all know me here.

I like pomegranate and I like watermelon. I can't think of another one, aside from the blue that I haven't tried yet. I have a mind like a sieve. I'm sure if you name another flavor, I'll say Oh, yeah! Of course!

I wouldn't mind a mint Tootsie Pop. I wonder if they ever tried making it. I know I have never had that. I'd try to eat it, probably more than once, for novelty's sake.
This post by Citizen B liked by:
Ronv69
Armycw2

At the risk of being branded a heritic/heathen /commie/pinko I must admit I hate tootsie rolls and any products that contain the vile brown paste... Let the hate flow through you
This post by Armycw2 liked by (total 3):
WildcatBruyere_RoyaleRonv69
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Wildcat
Member in Good Standing

Armycw2 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:44 pm At the risk of being branded a heritic/heathen /commie/pinko I must admit I hate tootsie rolls and any products that contain the vile brown paste... Let the hate flow through you
This post by Wildcat liked by (total 4):
Bruyere_RoyaleArmycw2Ronv69Citizen B
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil

Armycw2 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:44 pm At the risk of being branded a heritic/heathen /commie/pinko I must admit I hate tootsie rolls and any products that contain the vile brown paste... Let the hate flow through you
Say it isn't so... :shock:
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
Ronv69Wildcat
.............🎳
Jlando19
Member in Good Standing

I like Hi-Chew.
This post by Jlando19 liked by (total 2):
Ronv69Bruyere_Royale
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Armycw2

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:18 pm
Say it isn't so... :shock:
It is so.. No toostie crosses my lips. It is a vile substance worthy of scorn and loathing.
This post by Armycw2 liked by (total 3):
Ronv69Bruyere_RoyaleWildcat
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington