Smooth
39%
Either...I just love peanut butter!
56%

Total votes: 18
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Glop is close, think the jar of pb&j is called Goober or something, it's suspicious stuff at best but more trustworthy than whatever "fluffernutter" is. So "nutter" is a contraction of not and butter? And what is fluffer? Insulation?
It is marshmallow fluff.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

A "Fluffernutter" is a sammich made of peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. It's actually pretty freakin' awesome, but it may cause an instant diabetic reaction.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:10 pm A "Fluffernutter" is a sammich made of peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. It's actually pretty freakin' awesome, but it may cause an instant diabetic reaction.
I'd butter the bread, throw some banana in the mix, griddle it and call it Elvis on steroids
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:10 pm A "Fluffernutter" is a sammich made of peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. It's actually pretty freakin' awesome, but it may cause an instant diabetic reaction.
I'd butter the bread, throw some banana in the mix, griddle it and call it Elvis on steroids
The very thought makes my teeth ache, but I'm gonna have to try this!
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Whalehead King

This thread is taking a sickening turn----and I'm not just talking about my stomach doing somersaults thinking about this!

Notice the peanut butter used in this amazing, supposedly mouth-watering, recipe is creamy peanut butter. 'Nuff said.
Whalehead King

Saints preserve us! This is the kind of stuff you find when you spend too much time on YouTube:

The Elvis Monte Cristo, or, as we like to call it here on PSF, the Beardsley Special.

Again, creamy peanut butter appears at the center of the scene of the crime.
Whistlebritches

Kind of late the party but my .02 is worth........well probably less than .02.I like peanut butter on a spoon,creamy or chunky,I just love me some peanut butter.
Whalehead King

Whistlebritches wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:51 pm Kind of late the party but my .02 is worth........well probably less than .02.I like peanut butter on a spoon,creamy or chunky,I just love me some peanut butter.
Peanut butter on a spoon.... I think someone missed an episode of Sesame Street when he was a wearing little britches:

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Whalehead King wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:27 pm Saints preserve us! This is the kind of stuff you find when you spend too much time on YouTube:

The Elvis Monte Cristo, or, as we like to call it here on PSF, the Beardsley Special.

Again, creamy peanut butter appears at the center of the scene of the crime.
That actually looks pretty amazing to me. Maybe one day when I really want to feel bad about myself I'll make one
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Whalehead King

You know you love it.