What's for Breakfast?

Bullwinkle

Pile of corn beef hash with 3 poached eggs on top. Toasted English muffins, coffee and OJ.
Whalehead King

A bowl of oatmeal to keep my cholesterol down and a peanut butter sandwich on white bread. The peanut butter was creamy. We don't have chunky in the house for some reason.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Today's was a bacon, cheddar, and egg sammich on toast. Bustelo was my brew.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Bamarick

So no one had Christmas Breakfast? It's a tradition in our family. Yesterday we had homemade Cathead Biscuits, Country Ham, Sausage Links, Bacon, Stone Ground Grits, Hen Eggs, Red Eye Gravy and Hashbrown Casserole. It was enjoyed by all who attended!

This morning it was Special K Cereal, 1% Milk and a small glass of OJ. :(
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I had chicory coffee with heavy whipping cream, scrambled eggs, two kinds of bacon, two kinds of sausage and two bangers. It was a study in excess, but the Feast of the Nativity only comes once a year.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Whalehead King

The Solemnity of the Nativity does one come around once a year. After Mass today, I had a small dish of Chili Cheese Fritos and four stalks of celery with hot sauce and salt and a liter of water. Since I had a kidney stone removed, I drink a lot of water every morning. Dinner (supper) was more in keeping with the spirit of the season.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:47 pm The Solemnity of the Nativity does one come around once a year. After Mass today, I had a small dish of Chili Cheese Fritos and four stalks of celery with hot sauce and salt and a liter of water. Since I had a kidney stone removed, I drink a lot of water every morning. Dinner (supper) was more in keeping with the spirit of the season.
The centerpiece of supper here was a ribeye roast, and it was outrageously good.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Whalehead King

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:55 pm The centerpiece of supper here was a ribeye roast, and it was outrageously good.
Whalehead King

Whalehead King wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:10 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:55 pm The centerpiece of supper here was a ribeye roast, and it was outrageously good.
Christmas is coming again this year, soon. I'm looking forward to a good roast beast---for breakfast, even!
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Bacon and eggs with Louisiana hot sauce.

Love my hypersensitive fire alarm. The technicians at the fire alarm factory apparently programmed it to the 'perfect bacon' setting.