What's For Supper?

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:24 pm Tonight m'lady made chicken curry. It was gone in 60 seconds and she became infuriated. Lol
That really is funny :P
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:24 pm Tonight m'lady made chicken curry. It was gone in 60 seconds and she became infuriated. Lol
She says it takes too long to prep and cook for me to just come home and just devour it. She asked me if I even tasted anything. :lol: I always say it's awesome, which it actually is because she's a great cook.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:20 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:33 pm
She says it takes too long to prep and cook for me to just come home and just devour it. She asked me if I even tasted anything. :lol: I always say it's awesome, which it actually is because she's a great cook.
What's funny is I knew exactly what you were posting about because I'm married to the exact same mindset, er, woman! Sometimes it's fun to get her going but most of the time I like peace. Also, I have to watch it...only 34 years married, so I'm still kind of on probation.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Annato Calamansi Marinated chicken on the BBQ tonight.. With some Oriental Silk in the Cobb... I just discovered this thread.. Love it!

Happy Puffin and Grubbin y'all!!

Chef Benny
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Chef Benny wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 pm Image

Annato Calamansi Marinated chicken on the BBQ tonight.. With some Oriental Silk in the Cobb... I just discovered this thread.. Love it!

Chef Benny
Yum! My best friend's wife is from the Philippines, and she introduced me to Calamansi and all it's uses in some of her native dishes and as a beverage. I can only imagine how amazing it works as a marinade.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Chef Benny wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 pm Image

Chef Benny
I'm glad we have a professional on board!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Last night was chicken pasta aglio e olio . Tonight is grilled ham / cheese / tomato sandwiches. Making COFFE atm ... life is good
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

corned beef and cabbage again on Sunday, then I think our arteries will be sufficiently blocked to swear off corned beef til next year
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Paneer Makhani and Basmati rice, my food is weird and I will now exit this thread, sorry to interrupt, just kind of stumbled in here.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:38 pm Paneer Makhani and Basmati rice, my food is weird and I will now exit this thread, sorry to interrupt, just kind of stumbled in here.
Paneer is good no matter how you do it. By itself, in Saag Paneer, Paneer Makhani.. I've even had Paneer on a weird pizza one time and it was awesome.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt