What's For Supper?

User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 13097
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia

Bro Uhaha wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:14 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:41 pm
I attended the Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper. I just had the sausage.
Okay, okay, I confess! They were chaffle recipe pancakes. Three pieces of Jimmy Dean.
Just to be clear, I was not calling you out.

This is a common time of year to hear confessions, BTW.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing
Posts: 1756
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:27 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:35 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:14 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:41 pm
I attended the Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper. I just had the sausage.
Okay, okay, I confess! They were chaffle recipe pancakes. Three pieces of Jimmy Dean.
Just to be clear, I was not calling you out.

This is a common time of year to hear confessions, BTW.
It was for me. If you haven't had chaffles you are missing out big time. Low carb friendly.
This post by Dr Uhaha liked by:
Fr_Tom
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 13097
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia

Bro Uhaha wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:48 pm

It was for me. If you haven't had chaffles you are missing out big time. Low carb friendly.
I have not had them, but they have always sounded good.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Chef Benny
Senior Member
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Image

Adobo Pork Ribs.. Falling off the bone!
This post by Chef Benny liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomavidEllis YouBruyere_RoyaleAndreRitter
~The Pipe is my Meditation ... My Mental Medication. ~ Chef Benny
Whalehead King

Chef Benny wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:40 am
Image

Adobo Pork Ribs.. Falling off the bone!
Look at that counter decor. Are you writing to us from 1962? Either that or you are collector with good taste.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 2):
Chef Bennyavid
User avatar
9 Iron
Founding Member
Posts: 676
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Corned beef is starting to go on sale, so tonight it was corned beef and cabbage. Yum!
This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 4):
OlgobieEllis YouBruyere_Royaleavid
Olgobie
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:16 pm

9 Iron wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:19 pm
Corned beef is starting to go on sale, so tonight it was corned beef and cabbage. Yum!
Thanks for the reminder! Love corned beef and cabbage and corned beef and Brussels sprouts.
This post by Olgobie liked by (total 3):
9 IronBruyere_Royaleavid
Eating and drinking and merry making with a pipe in my hand. I probably should of been born a Hobbit.
User avatar
Chef Benny
Senior Member
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas

@Whalehead King .. I own a antique shop full of funky vintage kitchen stuff.
:thumbs:
Image
Whalehead King wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:59 pm
Chef Benny wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:40 am
Image

Adobo Pork Ribs.. Falling off the bone!
Look at that counter decor. Are you writing to us from 1962? Either that or you are collector with good taste.
This post by Chef Benny liked by (total 4):
Bruyere_RoyaleEllis YouavidAndreRitter
~The Pipe is my Meditation ... My Mental Medication. ~ Chef Benny
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 5173
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Chef Benny wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:24 am
@Whalehead King .. I own a antique shop full of funky vintage kitchen stuff.
:thumbs:
Image
Whalehead King wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:59 pm
Chef Benny wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:40 am
Image

Adobo Pork Ribs.. Falling off the bone!
Look at that counter decor. Are you writing to us from 1962? Either that or you are collector with good taste.
If I was to show my wife this picture I'd be in trouble.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
Chef Benny
Tsal...Mover' of things... 🎳
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 4031
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

Im getting ready to grill some stuff. Steaks, ribs, what have you.
Image

Daddy’s little helpers. I likes muh whiskey cold. The skinny cigar is a Fuente Curly Tail my boy gave me.
Image
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 5):
Bruyere_RoyaleDr UhahaEllis YouavidAndreRitter
Image
Post Reply