Ruger Wrangler

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

I did shoot it [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] ! My brother was here a couple of weeks ago and he thought it was a sweet little plinker so I gave it to him, practically NIB. He's a great brother and I'd give him anything he needed or wanted if it was in my power to give it!

Altruistic as I am, I just couldn't let myself suffer without a Ruger Wrangler so I went up to Academy today. They had 9 in stock, 3 black, 3 silver, and 3 bronze. I showed some self restraint and only relieved them of one black Wrangler and a bucket o' ammo (they were on sale $44/1100 rounds). Go getcha some of this!
ImageImage
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Wilderness Pipe

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:27 am The Ruger Wrangler is here! From what I've read Ruger started production of these sweet little .22s to compete with the Heritage line of sub $200 .22s. It comes in three cerakote finishes: black, grey, and burnt bronze. I haven't taken it out to shoot yet but it won't be long!

Nice looking iron. I'm gonna check this one out. I'm looking for another .22 to carry on the trapline during winter.
Wilderness Pipe

Did you shoot it yet?