New Pocket Pistol

Whalehead King
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Once upon a time, KK and WK played cards. KK never had to fire a shot.

I'll never accuse KK of cheating ever again. He's an honest man.
This post by Whalehead King liked by (total 4):
Kevin KeithhoutenzielCoreyRMikeDennison
----Just some joker in New Orleans who happens to have time on his hands while running a tiny hotel.
CoreyR
Founding Member

Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:32 am

I live in Virginia and we have both open carry, no permit needed, and concealed carry, with a permit. Our violent crime rates dropped like a stone when we went from be a "may issue" state to being a "shall issue" one. The only places we ow have to worry about are in "gun free zones." For some odd reason, criminal seem to ignore those "gun free" signs and do what they want in those!
This post by CoreyR liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithMiddle EarthMikeDennison
Bamarick

Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:55 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:37 am
Kevin Keith wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:39 pm
I walked into a place that sells these little jewels and, for about what I’d pay for five pounds of Sutliff Virginia Slices, I walked out with one. I haven’t had a .380 for a long time and decided I needed it. It slips easily into my front pocket, shirt or pants.

I had a Colt Mustang .380 way back when but sold it when I wanted something else. Anyway, it’s a Ruger LCP, .380, 6+1. Duh.

Every time I buy five pounds of tobacco or a pistol I’m reminded how glad I am to live in the Good Ol’ USA and not Australia or somewhere! :lol:

I can't imagine living in a State where you can actually walk around wearing a holster on your hip like a Cowboy. That would never happen in NJ. We are more concerned about recreational weed and sanctuary.
We can carry open here in Alabama, but I rarely see it done. I personally think that it makes anyone open carrying an early target. For some reason open carry was never illegal here as there wasn't a law in the books one way or the other. Back in the 80's our AG wrote an opinion that since it wasn't illegal then it must be legal, but still people were occasionally arrested for it. Fast forward a few years and a law was passed putting it in B&W that open carrying was indeed legal. I rarely carry myself, but when I do it's concealed.
This post by Bamarick liked by (total 4):
Bruyere_RoyalehoutenzielKevin KeithMikeDennison
Just an old retired Telephone Man trying to enjoy life.