Any member can win the box passes final destination . Read this thread

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

JTWilliams wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:00 am
Ellis You wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:28 pm
avid wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:23 pm hope it went to somebody deserving
From what I understand, It did not. The lucky fool that won is a reprobate, and and a complete bane to society. He's an old pervert and womanizer with a preference for young blondes. He also hoards tobacco and liquor. I saw on CNN that he bribed the Mayor into rigging the raffle. My personal opinion is that he should be banned from this forum, and any other, where decent folks congregate. I also understand that he's a faithful follower of Brother John Burch, belongs to the Antioch Baptist Church, and ain't even got a garage, just call and ask his wife.
I mean, I can only speak for myself, but to my knowledge, I'm not a member of any forum where "decent folks congregate." :roll: :lol:
Hey , shoot me your address
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:16 pm
JTWilliams wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:00 am
Ellis You wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:28 pm
Done. Thought I'd done it, but I messed it up

From what I understand, It did not. The lucky fool that won is a reprobate, and and a complete bane to society. He's an old pervert and womanizer with a preference for young blondes. He also hoards tobacco and liquor. I saw on CNN that he bribed the Mayor into rigging the raffle. My personal opinion is that he should be banned from this forum, and any other, where decent folks congregate. I also understand that he's a faithful follower of Brother John Burch, belongs to the Antioch Baptist Church, and ain't even got a garage, just call and ask his wife.
I mean, I can only speak for myself, but to my knowledge, I'm not a member of any forum where "decent folks congregate." :roll: :lol:
Hey , shoot me your address
Done. Thought I'd done that but i messed it up
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Whalehead King

So, did you get the box, [mention]JTWilliams[/mention] ?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:08 pm So, did you get the box, [mention]JTWilliams[/mention] ?
Ellis you won it ... lol , you just made me go back and check :)
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.