Cobs and Burley

mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Is there a better match in the world of pipe smoking? I think not.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Briar and Burley, a match made in Heaven.
The Troll Whisperer
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

How about Burley with a girley named Shirley ? Got me feelin squirrely, my heart a whirley. Not a fact.. Opinion purely.. But Wessex Burley Slice ... is bestest surely nice ... In a country gent.. Its heaven sent ..with strong coffee over ice.
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

Cobs were made for burley, but I might add Dr. Grabow pipes in the conversation.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Chef Benny wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:52 am How about Burley with a girley named Shirley ? Got me feelin squirrely, my heart a whirley. Not a fact.. Opinion purely.. But Wessex Burley Slice ... is bestest surely nice ... In a country gent.. Its heaven sent ..with strong coffee over ice.
I doff my cap to you, sir! :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

im with you , pip .... its about as good a combo as can be . i like the otc type burley stuff in them best , like swr .i always have mbge on hand and thats my usual blend in most things

sutliff has a number of bulk staright cubed burley blends . it seems tobaccopipes carries them ... their red burley cube in a cob is pretty damn sick !
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.