Middleton’s Cherry Blend Discontinued - Advice Needed

WickedLicorice
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 7:33 am

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:02 pm I got one tub ..
Image
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:02 pm I got one tub ..
Image
Since you are an expert on all things Middleton, what cut would you consider the Cherry Blend to be? I’ve read different things online from coarse cut to ribbon cut.
This post by WickedLicorice liked by:
Fr_Tom
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

WickedLicorice wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:17 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:02 pm I got one tub ..
Image
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:02 pm I got one tub ..
Image
Since you are an expert on all things Middleton, what cut would you consider the Cherry Blend to be? I’ve read different things online from coarse cut to ribbon cut.
Hodge Podge cut . Theres a bit of everything in it almost . Its a near brainless to lit and keep lit blend , like alot of the old blends
This post by Ruffinogold liked by:
Fr_Tom
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
WickedLicorice
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 7:33 am

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:55 pm
WickedLicorice wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:17 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:02 pm I got one tub ..
Image
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:02 pm I got one tub ..
Image
Since you are an expert on all things Middleton, what cut would you consider the Cherry Blend to be? I’ve read different things online from coarse cut to ribbon cut.
Hodge Podge cut . Theres a bit of everything in it almost . Its a near brainless to lit and keep lit blend , like alot of the old blends
Yeah, I liked the cut of the Middleton's and it was easy to keep lit. I'm currently trying the WV Alternative, I believe it's made by Sutliff. It's not bad, but I'm not liking the cut and it is often too moist and doesn't stay lit well. Any ideas how I can improve that? Not sure if you have any methods for drying or making a ribbon cut more like the Middleton's?
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 2976
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

WickedLicorice wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:20 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:55 pm
WickedLicorice wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:17 pm Since you are an expert on all things Middleton, what cut would you consider the Cherry Blend to be? I’ve read different things online from coarse cut to ribbon cut.
Hodge Podge cut . Theres a bit of everything in it almost . Its a near brainless to lit and keep lit blend , like alot of the old blends
Yeah, I liked the cut of the Middleton's and it was easy to keep lit. I'm currently trying the WV Alternative, I believe it's made by Sutliff. It's not bad, but I'm not liking the cut and it is often too moist and doesn't stay lit well. Any ideas how I can improve that? Not sure if you have any methods for drying or making a ribbon cut more like the Middleton's?
[/quote ]




I've yet to try thst blend but I think the best wasy is yo let it sit out on a plate / tray or whatever . People do all kinds of stuff , like ovens or microwaves etc ... but her best bet is to let it sit out over night or a day and see where it's at

The Middletons right put of the tub is always perfect .... when i pop it , I'll jar it . But their tubs are really quit good . I'll jar it cause I don't smoke it as frequently as if it were available. I'm gonna make that tub last a good while :)
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
Post Reply