A Sad, But Hopeful Goodbye

Try Cob

Met with the Transplant Committee for a preliminary interview. Am now under strict orders to smoke nothing at all (told no lies). So I cleaned and stored all pipes and cellared all tobaccos - except Christine's - after enjoying one Last Call bowl of Prince Albert.

Just starting to get to know and like some of you, too. I'll likely drop in now and again, but probably not until I get over the DTs :D. Until then, I Wish You All Good Smokes!

This is such a fun site - if it weren't for that whole life-and-death thing, you'd have to kick me out to make me leave. Gonna miss leaves, and you guys, too.
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright
Ray Mackessy
Man About Town

So sorry to hear that Try. Your making the right decision, your health comes first. Looking forward to you dropping by from time to time. We'll leave the light on for you. Best of everything and I'll keep you in my prayers.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Sorry you've got to go, Ty. Take care of yourself, sir! Hope and pray everything works out well for you.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Try Cob wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:25 pm Met with the Transplant Committee for a preliminary interview. Am now under strict orders to smoke nothing at all (told no lies). So I cleaned and stored all pipes and cellared all tobaccos - except Christine's - after enjoying one Last Call bowl of Prince Albert.

Just starting to get to know and like some of you, too. I'll likely drop in now and again, but probably not until I get over the DTs :D. Until then, I Wish You All Good Smokes!

This is such a fun site - if it weren't for that whole life-and-death thing, you'd have to kick me out to make me leave. Gonna miss leaves, and you guys, too.

Damn it man . I hope the best for you . Check in please and God bless you and your family . You'll get to the pipes again down the road some
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

We will miss you on the forum. If and when you are ready to come back, we will be here.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Middle Earth

What [mention]Fr_Tom[/mention] said

Will be praying for you

When the time is right, get back in here
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

So long, pal. You will be missed.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Prayers and well wishes . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Adios, cyber amigo!
ever forward
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Godspeed and luck! You know what needs to be done, this place isn't going anywhere.