THE BIG REVEAL

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Alright. Big reveal.

Some people have guessed it already and those in the know kept it on the down low, but I don’t think we can keep this an open secret any longer. My timeline for revealing the whole shebang was to do it during Claypril, the most wonderful month of the year, but events transpired and inquiring minds have caught up with me, the same way the law always does. Plus, I was caught red-handed.

[mention]Houtenziel[/mention] wrote this in one of the threads on PSF:

"Ok I know we are all thinking it.. WK.. is that you?
Unmistakable, riffing writing style.
Has red Nording Compass and YB Pug
Likes MM Cigars, and patron saint Muriel
Likes anchovies on a "Pizza Pie"
Is capable of naming all the spice girls and somehow connect it to washboard playing

Either that or WK was a highlander, and you defeated him and absorbed all his powers.. There can be only one."

I don’t know what a highlander is, but, as I have said to the people who've PM'd me, I know I have a distinct ideolect. We all have one. It is our distinct way of speaking our dialect. I really do talk like this, raconteur extraordinaire[/]I-style. I just don't include all the chuckles when I transcribe my thoughts. Unmistakeale riffing wrting style? Check. Whenever I spend too much time on a topic, I sound like WK. Like WK, CB likes to digress.

A Nording Compass is a very nice pipe, the perfect blend of metal and briar with a plastic bit that isn’t vulcanite. The only people who don't enjoy a Nording Compass are the people who have never tried one. A Yello-Bole Pug is a handy wee pipe that is good for a short smoke break between acts or for just carrying around in your breast pocket because it takes up no space at all. Supplies of both these pipe lines are limited. They didn't pay me to say that.

Anyone who enjoys reliable flavor enjoys machine made cigars. Anyone who values the virtue of feminine pulchritude respects Muriel Hauptmann.

I try not to be the kind of jerk who can't see inner beauty. When I person smokes a pipe, they know not to take the tin note at face value. Everyone deserves a chuckle. Everyone can fit at least six Chuckles in their pocket.

Canned fish is a staple. Putting words in “quotation-marks” and using unnecessary-connecting-dashes-between-words to make a point was always one of Whalehead King’s “trade-marks.” Whalehead King-----what a maroon.

My favorite key to [mention]Houtenziel[/mention] 's deductive reasoning, that Houtz is a real Quincy, is the last:

“Is capable of naming all the spice girls and somehow connect it to washboard playing”

Yeah, that's pure WK. The jig is up.

The mask is off.

Citizen B is Whalehead King. Don’t tell anybody who doesn’t already know. It is none of their business. I'm still the eloquent jerk that I've always been. Someone told me that "eloquent jerk" has been my nickname for years when my "so-called" friends want to talk about me but they don't want to use be on the record in email, snapchats, bar chatter, pillow talk with their husbands, etc.

When I am not an eloquent jerk, I am Whalehead King. When I am not Whalehead King, I am Citizen B.

I am Citizen B. :king:

It is nice to meet you all.

-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Sorry to blow your cover...but it does feel good to know I am not crazy. Glad to have you around regardless of non de plume!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:23 pm Image
Mixture 79, Super Value Apricot, that unsealed tin that all dried out, and the tobacco trade you'll always regret.

Bring it on 2020!
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Houtenziel wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:25 pm it does feel good to know I am not crazy.

It's not you. It's me.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Citizen B wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:05 pm
When I am not an eloquent jerk, I am Whalehead King. When I am not Whalehead King, I am Citizen B.

I am Citizen B. :king:

It is nice to meet you all.
Welcome back or welcome here or whatever! Nice mask...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

sisyphus wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:39 pm Image
That's a horrible picture. It's worse than the news in the big reveal,

I wasn't there but I don't think that's how they killed beavers back in the day.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome back Mr King
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
sisyphus
Person of Interest

Citizen B wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:54 pm
sisyphus wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:39 pm Image
That's a horrible picture. It's worse than the news in the big reveal,

I wasn't there but I don't think that's how they killed beavers back in the day.
scrutinize it, it's pretty hilarious really
It's painted by a Quebecer and it was at the Montreal Fine Art Museum when I went there. It was a huge canvas and it was one of the few paintings I've seen in a museum that actually made me stop and consider it for a lengthy amount of time. So yeah it's humorous, but it's also a brilliant painting. Welcome back.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list