THE BIG REVEAL

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Middle Earth wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:05 pm No freaking way........
Way.......
???????
Wow
I've been a lurker. It is nice to see you again.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:37 pm Though not privy to any exclusive information the writting was on the wall, being one to enjoy discretion and anonymity I kept quiet in anticipation for how this would play out but since Hout essentially spilled the beans I can now formally address WK. Good to see you back, man.
Thank you. I had a master plan but, like many well-laid plans throughout history, it came to naught. It's nice to be Citizen B under any circumstances.

Thanks, again, Monk.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

fingall wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:54 pm Hey Citizen B. formerly known as WK. I remember you from my lurking days and am glad to be able to be on the board with you.
I felt sorry for you in a couple of posts trying to make sense of why CB would "seemingly" be trying to change the topic of some of your posts. Citizen B, like WK, is a raconteur extraordinaire, but you didn't know that I just type out whatever darned thing pops into my head, no matter how tangential it may be to the subject at hand.

Blame the Latakia. The technical term is: covfefe.

You have a friend in New Orleans, Fingall. With a handshake,
-CB
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:15 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:42 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:37 pm since Hout essentially spilled the beans
Everyone has a skill...
Spiller of beans.
Spiller of Beans is what it should say under his avatar and name instead of "Codger in Training."

The same way it should Whalehead King under Citizen B's name.

Still, I'm happy to be identified as an "Active Member." If the shoe fits, wear it. :king:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

pipelover wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:42 am I had to read the post & look at the painting a couple of times. Considering some of my posts, does that make me an apprentice whalehead ...
I can live with that !
"A friends wife in USA said .... (real name , insert) You're not too tightly wrapped !"
You are a nice addition to the team, PL. I think you and I signed up around the same time but, I just checked, I'm about 200 posts ahead of you. Get to work!
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

MikeDennison wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:02 am :shock:
Sure, there were things about some of yer posts, [mention]Citizen B[/mention], that were WKish...but I'd never have thought you were The WK! I'm flummoxed! And happily surprised. :D
Hats off to ya, [mention]Houtenziel[/mention]. :D
Welcome back, WK...glad to see ya here.
The whale has landed.

I can't wait for Claypril when we can talk clays without everyone complaining about us talking about clays. The season is the reason.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

ncrobb wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:28 am Yep, nice to have you back.
Thanks, NR. It's good to see you, too. Silly old bear.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Jlando19 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:53 pm Hah! Love it. I've read plenty of posts from WK. Would have never made the correlation on my own. I always just thought to my myself that, "This Citizen B character is very nice," when replying to my comments.

If I remember correctly you're based in The Big Easy correct?
I live in New Orleans and, never missing an opportunity to plug my business, I run the small New Orleans hotel that has been ranked the #1 place to stay int he city since April, 2014, and it's also been ranked #2 in the United States and #16 in the world. La Belle Esplanade. Here's the link: https://labelleesplanade.com.

You should read the blogs over there if you didn't get enough WK goodness by reading the archives here on PSF.

Being an innkeeper is no way to get rich during good times. This year, it's been a way to go broke. La Belle Esplanade is home to the New Orleans Odditarium, a kind of dime museum, like the kind P.T. Barnum ran. I've cooked up a good business idea though that I'm going to launch later this week. Here's how the ad reads so far, minus the hours and appointment information:

"For a limited time only The New Orleans Odditarium is offering you the chance to smell something really bad for a $10.00 donation.

It's not Katrina refrigerator bad but it's got more than a whiff of that. If you don't want to smell it, I don't blame you. If you want to smell something bad, though, this is totally worth ten bucks.
"

That's what going on in my world. No wonder I spend so much time on PSF. :king:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
rekamepip
Codger in Training

:thumbs:
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:24 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:02 am :shock:
Sure, there were things about some of yer posts, [mention]Citizen B[/mention], that were WKish...but I'd never have thought you were The WK! I'm flummoxed! And happily surprised. :D
Hats off to ya, [mention]Houtenziel[/mention]. :D
Welcome back, WK...glad to see ya here.
The whale has landed.

I can't wait for Claypril when we can talk clays without everyone complaining about us talking about clays. The season is the reason.
Bro, I don't think I've smoked my clay since you left.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-