Welcome to PSF
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Welcome from NY!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

:oops: oh crap, I was pruning the recent spammers that created accounts and I nixed this guy. I am sorry, hope he reads this and signs back up. My bad, we're starting to draw a regular stream of spam accounts and I just lumped him in with the bad guys :oops:
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Whalehead King

sisyphus wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:21 pm :oops: oh crap, I was pruning the recent spammers that created accounts and I nixed this guy. I am sorry, hope he reads this and signs back up. My bad, we're starting to draw a regular stream of spam accounts and I just lumped him in with the bad guys :oops:
Nothing bad ever came out of Finland. Welcome aboard. :lol:
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I just unbanned his IP and sent him an email. Sorry about that guys, I won't try to prune for spammers when I'm at the day job and pressed for time again!
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Whalehead King

sisyphus wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:33 pm I just unbanned his IP and sent him an email. Sorry about that guys, I won't try to prune for spammers when I'm at the day job and pressed for time again!
What's his (her) name, by the way? Now that he (she) is a part of PSF history and lore, I'd like to recognize this Finnish royalty when next we cross paths------which we haven't even done yet!

No harm, no foul, Sisyphus. I'd consider it a badge of honor to be banned and then reinstated. :king:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

sisyphus wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:33 pm I just unbanned his IP and sent him an email. Sorry about that guys, I won't try to prune for spammers when I'm at the day job and pressed for time again!
Bad Sisypus :o ......... Do not pass go , you must uncollect 2 tins of McClelland

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
janim1

sisyphus wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:21 pm :oops: oh crap, I was pruning the recent spammers that created accounts and I nixed this guy. I am sorry, hope he reads this and signs back up. My bad, we're starting to draw a regular stream of spam accounts and I just lumped him in with the bad guys :oops:
No harm done here :D Im glad that i got un- banned
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

janim1 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:02 am
Woot! I'm glad you made it back! :awesome:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

janim1 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:02 am
I am glad too!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017