Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Wooda wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:13 amHello
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Whalehead King

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:24 am
Wooda wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:13 amHello
Allow me to crack my knuckles before I get down to some serious welcome typing....

Instead of a carrot, I've got a pipe next to my keyboard for when I pause. My pipe is full, packed with Moontrance. The pipe itself is a Butz Choquin. I want to say its a quarter bent bulldog but I don't really know what I'm talking about. I haven't memorized all the pipe shapes. It could be a bent apple, an author, a katzenjammer...etc. Its round all around and flat on the top where I put the tobacco in the chamber.

The exterior rim of my Butz Choquin (feel free to giggle when you pronounce it) is 1 inch. The interior of the bowl's rim is 3/4 of an inch. That makes the rim of the bowl 1/8 of an inch if I just measured it, and did the math, correctly. It's height is one-and-one-quarter inches. The exterior has a consistent and pebbly rustication that is stained black and polished to a high sheen made more so from repeated cradling in my hand's natural organic oils. The inside of the bowl has the requisite dime's width of cake built up over time to provide a cool and dry smoke when puffed judiciously. The length of the Butz Choquin is 4 3/4 inches from bit to bow.

Not all people like Aros as flavorfully topped as Moontrance, but I like it in moderation when the mood hits, on a night such as this.

Now, with all that preamble out of the way, let me say to you wholeheartedly and with all due respect and camaraderie...

Hello.

It's good to see you here. Welcome aboard. Let the games begin.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome from NJ!
The Troll Whisperer
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Welcome to the forum!