Greetings From Western NC

Grey6Bard

Hello, gentlemen. I was a sporadic visitor of the old website and here again to join the new. I’ve been smoking pipes for a year now, I have an extensive (sarcasm) collection of six pipes. Two nordings, two Peterson’s and two cobs. I have tons of other passions and hobbies including from the most recent beer brewing, just got a job as an apprentice at a craft brewery and I love beer, favorites being wheat, Sours, IPAs, porters, stouts and barley wines, I am into gourmet mushroom cultivation, I’m still new to this as well but it’s fun and I love mushrooms any way you do them, I’m into snuff tobacco, I have a good collection of snuff, I’m also into traditional archery, I love long bow and recurve, am looking into getting into Mongolian style one day, I’m also a writer of fantasy, I’ve been a dreamer for years so it fits, I’ve been working on a fantasy for several years in my head finally putting it down on paper, I’m also a gun owner, although I don’t prattle on that anymore as seems some disagree, I’m also a musician (fiddle& guitar) although I dabble with some primitive instruments as well for fun. Oh I almost forgot to add that I just recently began getting into growing bonsai for some reason I really love the little trees. Cheers, fellows!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Welcome aboard, Bard.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Welcome to PSF. It's good to know my fear of complacency in hobbies is not specific to me alone. :D
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Welcome abard Board Image :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Welcome!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Glad you're here!
Grey6Bard

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Had a giggle at the board bard comment! :buddy:
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome to paradise
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Mr Beardsley wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:32 am Welcome to paradise
:lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
sisyphus
Person of Interest