Hello :)

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Hi guys ! Man , its tuff getting used to a new format .On top of that I dropped my computer one too many times the other day and its toast . So , my wife gave me her old computer [ she got a new one last week ] . She didnt want it anymore because it couldnt update with windows 10 any longer [ lol , see where this is going ] . So , I brought it to a shop and the guy said the only way to make it work [ It was stuck in a boot up loop ] was to install Linux ..... let me tell ya something , if youre a windows user thats computer ignorant and you , God forbid , get stuck with a computer with Linux ........ well , hopefully you'll never have to experience it

Oh , I am Ruffinogold ... I like pipes , cigars , bourbon , playing the hell out of a guitar and knives .. and other stuff . Ive been smoking a pipe and other stuff since I was a kid . I used to steal my moms cigarettes when i was 8 or 9 . Id smoke it and cuss because I thought only grown ups do that , so I figured I'd do it to ... [ Ill show them ] . Took up the pipe at 14 and loved it . Chewed a little back then too because I played Baseball and it was the cool thing to do . I was a Beechnut kid . Tried MM cigars and didnt care for cigars until I was in my mid to late 20 's if I remember right . Had a Pipe/cigar shop in Temple Terrace Fl , which is basically Tampa , kinda sorta , and enjoyed that for a time . Thats my tobacco related experience in a nutshell

I work in a cabinet shop , though Ive done way too many jobs in the last 15 years . I live basically on the line of Georgia , Tennessee and North Carolina .. in the north Georgia mountains on what I call Ruffinogolds Farm . I dont really farm anything and I have only 10 acres of mostly woods and creeks . I got 3 boys and they all jam a musical instrument or two . I dig redheads but Im married to my redhead and thats plenty enough for me , though Christina Hendricks could probably ruin my life , I am an oak

I look forward to this new site . 48 hours ago , I was gonna kinda get off line . But when this place popped up I figured it was something really new . I hope this place turns out to be fun because its whats so enjoyable about a forum ! I just now got here , though I tried to do a reply on a post yesterday , I think I fudged it up . Im on the bottom left side of the learning curve but Ill get it .

I was gonna say bear with us as the site gets going but Sisypus seems to have it rolling nicely , though I imagine he'll tweak it as we go along . I think he's done real well and he has been nothing but a gentleman , just so ya know

As far as the mods here ... it kinda sounds like a joke that would start out with ... A priest , a cop and a clown walk into a bar ..... :mrgreen:

Look , Im thrilled that Father Tom is helping here . I honestly cant think of a better person to have around , especially as a mod or an administrator . Im also very happy Kevin Keith is an administrator as well , as I have so much respect for him . As my Ma would say .... he's a good egg .

Heck , I'm excited ! Lets look ahead , because its the direction we're going , and be good to one another and have some fun
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
321 One
Founding Member

Hi Ruffinogold .. it's great to see you here !!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I'm excited about the potential this place has. Very happy you're all here and looking forward to seeing what develops!
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

321 One wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:29 pm Hi Ruffinogold .. it's great to see you here !!
Its good to be seen ! Thank you )
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

sisyphus wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:30 pm I'm excited about the potential this place has. Very happy you're all here and looking forward to seeing what develops!
Me too ! Hey , I read the rules and and messed around with " the stuff " .... it doesnt look near as complicated as I thought it would be . Also , the directions you gave for posting pictures and video ae amazing !!! Really nice , man :D
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Hey howdy hey Ruff! Good to see you
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Sir Saartan

Man I'm happy to see you here.

would have been a great loss with you gone too.
elementary, my dear Watson
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I am glad you are here as well Ruff.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
kb7get
Founding Member

Hi Ruff, how about helping me get a live chat room added to this place. Would be a nice way to chat and smoke a bowl with members in real time.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Thanks guys . A chat room .... maybe we can do that [ ? ] . We will bring it up , I'm sure