Hi, new, old member from across the pond.

Saddle bit sore

Wildcrow wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:56 pm Welcome. I remember the handle. Woody’s passing was a shocker, and the site didn’t last much past that, which was an equally big shocker. But, several key players took a big step in keeping all of us together. Sisyphus, Ruff, Fr Tom, and KK made it happen.
And very grateful to you guys for taking it on too, thats a fair bit of work I'll say. Actually I can't really remember ever having much interaction with Woody, a few quiet words in my ear now and then I think but nothing to fret about. he seemed to be ever present, a kind of guide. a sad loss to the community.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Saddle bit sore wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:16 pm I havent been able to gain access to the PSF for about two years so here I am like Dr Who in a new persona. Haven't been smoking so much lately but when I do it's usually something from the Lakes in a cob, usually a Country Gent. Time to have a look around and see if I recognise any old faces. What a strange sensation .
Welcome back! Still have a few of the ol' codgers in here. You'll see them all eventually. I was shocked to hear about Woody, too. :shock:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Welcome to the new and improved PSF!