The Brazilian is back! Hello friends!

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome back to PSF!💨💨
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Welcome.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Middle Earth

Glad you are here with us.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

AngraMelo wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:48 am Hey guys! it is amazing to be back!
Life took a 180 degree turn but I managed to fall on my feet!
Quick recap for my long time friends,

Was living in the US, married and working with music. Marriage went boom, decided to go back to Brazil, now working on real estate.

Tiiiiiny pipe smoking culture around here. Max of 20 blends available that are produced here. The rest is literally smuggled through the boarder. No importation of tobacco allowed.

When moving to Brazil I was forbidded from bringing my tobacco hoard and the amount of pipes would raise too many eyebrowns at customs. So I gave all my tobacco, cigars and most of my pipes for a gentleman of the old forum who had contacts with the army and could give them this beloved (and heavy) present. (I forgot your name Sir, if you are reading this please contact me, I would love to hear how the boys enjoyed the presents).

I have no clue what happened to the old forum but Im glad the community is still strong.

I still have a few pipes that I brought with me on the plane and I purchased some tobacco here from a couple of guys that travel to the US.

Im just glad to be with you all!!!!
Crazy journey! Been there, done that and also got back into real estate. Glad to have you back. What was your old user name and photo? :thumbs:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Wooda
Founding Member

Welcome back.

It hurts my soul that the birthplace of nicotiana tobaccum prohibits it's import.
Underwater Basketweaver.
Baskets of basket pipes.
AngraMelo

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:37 am Did you have a username with "Jaz" in it before? Glad to see you here!
Hey Tom! Yes I had! It was JazzPipes, during the registration, something went wrong and I couldnt register it, so I chose this one.
Maybe I can change?

How is everything?
Wooda wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm Welcome back.

It hurts my soul that the birthplace of nicotiana tobaccum prohibits it's import.
It is insane. The costs of doing it the right way completely implodes the chance of anyone making a buck or 2 selling them here. Then what happens? Mass illegal importation... if they do that with tobacco, imagine what they dont do with drugs and illegal weapons?
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 am @AngraMelo, Thiago, is that you? Que prazer em vê-lo, meu!
Kevin! Its me! Miss you brother!!!! Now I can smoke cuban cigars (for insane amount of money) but there are a few! no MMC for meeee!
How is everything?!?!?!
OfPipeAndPen wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:24 am Welcome! Sounds like a hell of a ride - sorry you had to forfeit everything. No shipping to Brazil even?!?!
It is a gamble, there are a couple of international shops that will, I dont think you can even import for individual consumption. It is crazy!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

AngraMelo wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:41 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:37 am Did you have a username with "Jaz" in it before? Glad to see you here!
Hey Tom! Yes I had! It was JazzPipes, during the registration, something went wrong and I couldnt register it, so I chose this one.
Maybe I can change?

How is everything?
All is well. I am enjoying the new site. It is a nice crew here.

I am dredging the memory banks. We did a trade of some sort at one point.

It really is good to have you back.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
AngraMelo

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:05 pm
AngraMelo wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:41 pm
Maybe I can change?

How is everything?
All is well. I am enjoying the new site. It is a nice crew here.

I am dredging the memory banks. We did a trade of some sort at one point.

It really is good to have you back.
We did do a trade on the past!

Great to hear you are doing well! Is Jiminks around?
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

AngraMelo wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:38 pm
We did do a trade on the past!

Great to hear you are doing well! Is Jiminks around?
Jim is around and seems to be doing well. He is not on this forum.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Welcome back!