A Lot Has Changed

Chock Chucker

It has been a long time since I have been on PSF...about 3 or 4 years. I still occasionally smoke, but due to different jobs, smoking had become taboo. Talking with a new coworker about all the forms of tobacco I enjoy has rekindled my desire. I had mentioned this site multiple times and started to remember all the great conversations and experiences I had. It was time to log back in and share some amazing threads I had read, as I try to convert my cigarette smoking buddy to pipes and cigars...and the occasional snuff. :roll: To my surprise, my old bookmark didn't work. Thankfully, my persistence paid off and I found you guys again...different look, but some great names I remember...and a few I fear I will miss (4 years was way too long). I feel there is a lot of catching up to do. I hope all is well and the smoke is smooth. Thanks for having me back.
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Welcome back!! Quite a few of us found our way back not too terribly long ago. :thumbs:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
sisyphus
Person of Interest

welcome!
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Glad you are here!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Welcome to PSF...weren't you in Hawaii before? I'm not the best rememberer though.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
racinghoss

Welcome!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Welcome back! Glad ya found yer way back to us. :)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome back! 💨💨
The Troll Whisperer
Chock Chucker

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:01 am Welcome to PSF...weren't you in Hawaii before? I'm not the best rememberer though.
I have been many places but Hawaii. Montana, Arkansas, Texas, Alabama, Ohio, and Afghanistan are just a few. It's nice to be settled down again for the time being, but you never know when Uncle Sam is going to have you on the road again.