What Are You Smoking May 2019

User avatar
unregistered2
Codger in Training
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Orygun

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 pm
Pulled into the driveway and was bombarded with water balloons, game on! We're all soaked...
Smoking Sutliff's Mixture No.79 in a Comoy's Prince and drinking a Pilon instant.
Image
That pipe gives me special feelings.
This post by unregistered2 liked by (total 7):
Bruyere_RoyaleMr BeardsleyIMpipedudeMiddle EarthThelonious monkfisholdbillFr_Tom
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 5242
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

houtenziel wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 pm
Pulled into the driveway and was bombarded with water balloons, game on! We're all soaked...
Smoking Sutliff's Mixture No.79 in a Comoy's Prince and drinking a Pilon instant.
Image
That pipe gives me special feelings.
It's a great smoker!
It was a hot pipe that I bought on Ebay new for 25 shipped. The seller claimed to have found them in unclaimed baggage in an airport.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 8):
unregistered2Mr BeardsleyIMpipedudeMiddle EarthThelonious monkfishPeacockoldbillFr_Tom
Tsal...Mover' of things... 🎳
User avatar
unregistered2
Codger in Training
Posts: 2757
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Orygun

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:06 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:55 pm
Pulled into the driveway and was bombarded with water balloons, game on! We're all soaked...
Smoking Sutliff's Mixture No.79 in a Comoy's Prince and drinking a Pilon instant.
Image
That pipe gives me special feelings.
It's a great smoker!
It was a hot pipe that I bought on Ebay new for 25 shipped. The seller claimed to have found them in unclaimed baggage in an airport.
Is that a 337?
This post by unregistered2 liked by (total 5):
Bruyere_RoyaleIMpipedudeMiddle EarthThelonious monkfishFr_Tom
Scap
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:28 pm

Pirate Kake.
Delicious. Musty. Leathery.
Image
This post by Scap liked by (total 10):
simplepipesIslayphileMr BeardsleyBruyere_RoyaleMiddle EarthThelonious monkfishPeacockoldbillFr_TomFlyfish Falls
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 5242
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

houtenziel wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:10 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:06 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 pm
That pipe gives me special feelings.
It's a great smoker!
It was a hot pipe that I bought on Ebay new for 25 shipped. The seller claimed to have found them in unclaimed baggage in an airport.
Is that a 337?
Yessir.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 4):
unregistered2Middle EarthThelonious monkfishFr_Tom
Tsal...Mover' of things... 🎳
User avatar
simplepipes
Senior Member
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:57 pm
Location: MO

Virginia Mix . . . MM MT . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
This post by simplepipes liked by (total 6):
Mr BeardsleyIMpipedudeThelonious monkfishMiddle EartholdbillFr_Tom
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 2884
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

houtenziel wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:10 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:06 pm
houtenziel wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 pm
That pipe gives me special feelings.
It's a great smoker!
It was a hot pipe that I bought on Ebay new for 25 shipped. The seller claimed to have found them in unclaimed baggage in an airport.
Is that a 337?
If you're hunting a 337 you should shoot me a message. Lol
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 4):
unregistered2Thelonious monkfishMiddle EarthFr_Tom
"Sleeping bags on the floor, a roaring fire. It’ll be just like the time they kicked me out of the sporting goods store." Homer J Simpson
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 4071
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Texas

LC Virginia/Oriental in a Grand Duke
Image
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 9):
IslayphileMr BeardsleysimplepipesIMpipedudeMiddle EarthThelonious monkfisholdbillFr_TomFlyfish Falls
Image
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 13172
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia

Big-n-Burley in the Silver Duke pot

Image
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 7):
simplepipesMr BeardsleyIMpipedudeMiddle EarthThelonious monkfisholdbillFlyfish Falls
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 1617
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Switching from SWRA to ABF, Duca for both

Image
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 7):
Mr BeardsleyMiddle EarthPeacockoldbillFr_TomIslayphileFlyfish Falls
Locked