The August Brylon Challenge™ 2019

Surlywill

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:22 am

Ruffinogold wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:05 am
Ok , I'm starting to dig this damn Medico brylon . Everyting i smoke in It draws flawlessly . I had s bowl of that stuff thats spelled in French... it means that's life or something . Anyway , I had the vanilla one and it was the only one that burned a little weird but was probably me . I kinda getting used to the brylon
I gotta say I like mine too. I am going to dedicate my “the pipe” to aeromatics . Not a huge aeromatic smoker but the Bylon is so easy to clean and I can keep my briars for burly/ VaPers.
This post by Surlywill liked by (total 4):
RuffinogoldBruyere_RoyaleFr_Tomrekamepip
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:03 am

Surlywill wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:
Ok , I'm starting to dig this damn Medico brylon . Everyting i smoke in It draws flawlessly . I had s bowl of that stuff thats spelled in French... it means that's life or something . Anyway , I had the vanilla one and it was the only one that burned a little weird but was probably me . I kinda getting used to the brylon
I gotta say I like mine too. I am going to dedicate my “the pipe” to aeromatics . Not a huge aeromatic smoker but the Bylon is so easy to clean and I can keep my briars for burly/ VaPers.
That makes good sense
This post by Ruffinogold liked by:
Fr_Tom
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:14 am

Surlywill wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:
The space aged polymer makes for a very aerodynamic pipe. I smoke Aromatics in mine too.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomRuffinogoldCrusty CobWhalehead KingKevin Keith
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:29 pm

avid wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 pm
one would hope, when lighting up the hard, compressed, rubbery objects that you guys don appropriate attire...

Do 2 size 6 1/2 make a 13? If so, I can single shoe it
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_Tom
Not the brightest bulb in the fixture ;)
Surlywill

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:32 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:14 am
Surlywill wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:
The space aged polymer makes for a very aerodynamic pipe. I smoke Aromatics in mine too.
:facepalm: :lol:
This post by Surlywill liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomBruyere_Royale
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Crusty Cob

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:54 pm

This post by Crusty Cob liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomBruyere_Royale