The August Brylon Challenge™ 2019

Surlywill

Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:22 am

Ruffinogold wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:05 am
Ok , I'm starting to dig this damn Medico brylon . Everyting i smoke in It draws flawlessly . I had s bowl of that stuff thats spelled in French... it means that's life or something . Anyway , I had the vanilla one and it was the only one that burned a little weird but was probably me . I kinda getting used to the brylon
I gotta say I like mine too. I am going to dedicate my “the pipe” to aeromatics . Not a huge aeromatic smoker but the Bylon is so easy to clean and I can keep my briars for burly/ VaPers.
This post by Surlywill liked by (total 5):
RuffinogoldBruyere_RoyaleFr_TomrekamepipFlyfish Falls
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:03 am

Surlywill wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:
Ok , I'm starting to dig this damn Medico brylon . Everyting i smoke in It draws flawlessly . I had s bowl of that stuff thats spelled in French... it means that's life or something . Anyway , I had the vanilla one and it was the only one that burned a little weird but was probably me . I kinda getting used to the brylon
I gotta say I like mine too. I am going to dedicate my “the pipe” to aeromatics . Not a huge aeromatic smoker but the Bylon is so easy to clean and I can keep my briars for burly/ VaPers.
That makes good sense
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 2):
Fr_TomMaynard
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:14 am

Surlywill wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:
The space aged polymer makes for a very aerodynamic pipe. I smoke Aromatics in mine too.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomRuffinogoldCrusty CobWhalehead KingKevin Keith
Tsal... 🎳
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:29 pm

avid wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 pm
one would hope, when lighting up the hard, compressed, rubbery objects that you guys don appropriate attire...

Do 2 size 6 1/2 make a 13? If so, I can single shoe it
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_Tomavid
This is my unique signature
Surlywill

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:32 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:14 am
Surlywill wrote:
Ruffinogold wrote:
The space aged polymer makes for a very aerodynamic pipe. I smoke Aromatics in mine too.
:facepalm: :lol:
This post by Surlywill liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomBruyere_Royaleavid
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Crusty Cob

Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:54 pm

This post by Crusty Cob liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleMr Beardsleyrekamepip
avid

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:08 pm

This post by avid liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_RoyaleMr Beardsley
insufferable filter guy
9 Iron
Founding Member

Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:02 am

Even though I’ve been awol from the forum lately I’ve kept you brylon lovin blokes in my thoughts. I’ve been making a concerted effort to smoke my brylon pipe a lot, though I’ve fallen short of my “Every day for a month” goal. Mostly because I’m just forgetful. I have smoked quite a bit of Sutliff Spiced Rum through her and played with both the factory stem and the little acrylic nosewarmer saddle stem, and can honestly say that the pipe itself smokes great but the stem makes all the difference in the world. With the factory stem the taste is rubbery and the pipe tends to gurgle a lot, but the acrylic saddle stem turns the pipe into a smooth smokin machine. This pipe is now a permanent part of my work truck bag, a little Maxpedition bag that holds 4 beater pipes and necessary smoking supplies. I must admit that I was surprised, when put to the test, and with a good stem, brylon passes muster.
This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 6):
Fr_TomMaynardMr BeardsleyBruyere_RoyaleWhalehead Kingrekamepip
avid

Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 am

i think if you sawed off the stummel, filled and sealed the bowl you could swat those things around like a golf ball
This post by avid liked by:
Mr Beardsley
insufferable filter guy
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member

Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:51 am

Smh.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by:
Mr Beardsley
Tsal... 🎳