The August Brylon Challenge™ 2019

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

July has flown by and The August Brylon Challenge™ 2019 is starting on Thursday of this week! This is the first August Brylon Challenge™ here on PSF or anywhere for that matter, a month where we smoke our space age pipes and post those smokes, with pictures if you are that computer savvy. I know a lot of us have added Brylon (a KYM product), the pipe, THE SMOKE, Venturi, and maybe even other brands to our smoking stable in anticipation of ABC™.

We will post all of the The August Brylon Challenge™ 2019 smokes in the regular WAYS thread for August. This thread will be for posting anything else about Brylon...good, bad, or indifferent. I'm looking at you [mention]avid[/mention]! :lol:

Like the The July Corndog Fry™, you do not have to smoke Brylon exclusively to participate, merely post the smokes in WAYS as you break in those pieces of plastic pipey pulchritude.

See you Thursday August 1, 2019!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I have a full arsenal of space age plastic, I'm in, even if Avid is indifferent. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
avid

If described as ‘indifferent’, i must be doing something wrong
insufferable filter guy
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

avid wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:32 am If described as ‘indifferent’, i must be doing something wrong
You've been kind of wishy-washy on it.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
avid

LOL...i have good news, found an old bowling ball, all i have to do is start carving, should result in several pipes, dependng on where the finger holes interfere
insufferable filter guy
Tsal
Forum Decorum

avid wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 pm LOL...i have good news, found an old bowling ball, all i have to do is start carving, should result in several pipes, dependng on where the finger holes interfere
:lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I have a killer Medico brylon ... im in brother :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
9 Iron
Founding Member

avid wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 pm LOL...i have good news, found an old bowling ball, all i have to do is start carving
Should be enough material there to make authentic bowling ball cumberland stems for all of our brylon pipes. :thumbs: Then we can all be Avid brylon smokers.

I have my brylon all ready to go, going to try to smoke it every morning for the entire month.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

9 Iron wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:27 pm
avid wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 pm LOL...i have good news, found an old bowling ball, all i have to do is start carving
I have my brylon all ready to go, going to try to smoke it every morning for the entire month.
That's s damn good idea .
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Got me Brylon ready .