The August Brylon Challenge™ 2019

User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:42 am

MikeDennison wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:23 pm
avid wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:32 am
If described as ‘indifferent’, i must be doing something wrong
I've never pegged you as "indifferent" to anything, my Canadian brother! :lol:
not actually canadian, just a wannabe
This post by avid liked by (total 3):
BamarickMikeDennisonFr_Tom
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1807
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:08 pm

avid wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:42 am
MikeDennison wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:23 pm
avid wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:32 am
If described as ‘indifferent’, i must be doing something wrong
I've never pegged you as "indifferent" to anything, my Canadian brother! :lol:
not actually canadian, just a wannabe
Ah! An American expat in Alberta? Or maybe I've got it all wrong and you really live in Tulsa. :lol: Anyway, to paraphrase the much ballyhooed Molson commercial, "I AM CANADIAN!! (No... really. I am. Seriously.)"
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 3):
avidFr_TomMaynard
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:19 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:08 pm
avid wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:42 am
MikeDennison wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:23 pm
I've never pegged you as "indifferent" to anything, my Canadian brother! :lol:
not actually canadian, just a wannabe
Ah! An American expat in Alberta? Or maybe I've got it all wrong and you really live in Tulsa. :lol: Anyway, to paraphrase the much ballyhooed Molson commercial, "I AM CANADIAN!! (No... really. I am. Seriously.)"
well, i was landed for a few years, give me some tim hortons street cred
This post by avid liked by (total 3):
MikeDennisonFr_TomMaynard
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 1807
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:22 pm

avid wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:19 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:08 pm
avid wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:42 am
not actually canadian, just a wannabe
Ah! An American expat in Alberta? Or maybe I've got it all wrong and you really live in Tulsa. :lol: Anyway, to paraphrase the much ballyhooed Molson commercial, "I AM CANADIAN!! (No... really. I am. Seriously.)"
well, i was landed for a few years, give me some tim hortons street cred
:lol: Ah yes! I miss Timmies. I like me a large double cream. Nothing quite like it in the coffee world.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 3):
avidFr_TomMaynard
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 pm

one would hope, when lighting up the hard, compressed, rubbery objects that you guys don appropriate attire...

Image
This post by avid liked by (total 3):
MaynardBruyere_RoyaleKevin Keith
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 8357
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:46 am

avid wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 pm
one would hope, when lighting up the hard, compressed, rubbery objects that you guys don appropriate attire...

Image
I just hope they have some bigger ones in inventory.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 4):
Bruyere_RoyaleavidKevin KeithMaynard
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:09 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:46 am
avid wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 pm
one would hope, when lighting up the hard, compressed, rubbery objects that you guys don appropriate attire...

Image
I just hope they have some bigger ones in inventory.
That's what I was thinking. Lol
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
avidKevin Keith
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:55 am

get one color coordinated with the pipe...?? (BTW, these look suspiciously like a guayabera, must be some connection)

Image
This post by avid liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMaynard
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2783
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:59 am

avid wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:55 am
get one color coordinated with the pipe...?? (BTW, these look suspiciously like a guayabera, must be some connection)

Image
Those are Tacky. Can't you find something cool for us to wear? You don't know how to hang out at a bowlin' alley.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMaynard
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1212
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:07 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:59 am
avid wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:55 am
get one color coordinated with the pipe...?? (BTW, these look suspiciously like a guayabera, must be some connection)

Image
Those are Tacky. Can't you find something cool for us to wear? You don't know how to hang out at a bowlin' alley.
cool/smoking a bowling ball pipe...not compatible...sorry
This post by avid liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomKevin KeithMaynard
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
Post Reply