- Posts: 13128
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
- Location: Diocese of Southern Virginia
- Member in Very Good Standing
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:53 pm
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Just braved the bitter Bay Area cold for a bowl of Peterson's revived Nightcap in an Old Dominion cob. I have to say, it was a perfect smoke. One of those magical experiences.
Reached way into the back of my 5 jars and pulled out a few flakes of Hamborger Veermaster, smoking an old Sea Rock and drinking tea, pg tips.
Tsal...Mover' of things...