What Are You Smoking December 2019

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Mix of this and that in the Pete 301. ✔
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Came home on the early side of life today and the crew is at the store buying supplies. Threw a log in the fireplace and I'm gearing up to smoke Sutliff's mocha strips in a Starfire Billiard, the Moka Pot is in the works.
The Troll Whisperer
Maynard

Burliers Blend in MM.
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:38 pm Came home on the early side of life today and the crew is at the store buying supplies. Threw a log in the fireplace and I'm gearing up to smoke Sutliff's mocha strips in a Starfire Billiard, the Moka Pot is in the works.
The first thing that comes to mind from this picture is one of those Roger Corman Edgar Allen Poe movies starring Vincent Price.

It must be nice to sit in front of a fire like that. A good pipe and a warm fire---a lot of the good life's criteria are met there.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:57 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:38 pm Came home on the early side of life today and the crew is at the store buying supplies. Threw a log in the fireplace and I'm gearing up to smoke Sutliff's mocha strips in a Starfire Billiard, the Moka Pot is in the works.
The first thing that comes to mind from this picture is one of those Roger Corman Edgar Allen Poe movies starring Vincent Price.

It must be nice to sit in front of a fire like that. A good pipe and a warm fire---a lot of the good life's criteria are met there.
Tales of Terror! One of my favorites!👍 The idea is nice but the reality is once they get home, the lights go on and outside I go before the real Terror takes place. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:57 pm Vincent Price.
VP with a cob? Whowoodathunkit?Image
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Nightcap in a Pete 301
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the Silver Duke pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Cobman

Carter Hall in a MM Egg. Diet Dew to drink.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

SPMT Mix . . . MM Bing . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .