What Are You Smoking January 2020

Bamarick

C'est la vie in the Fischer Supreme.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Peretti No Name in an unfinished MM Pride. KInda reminds me of a pumped up version Mixture 79 from the 70s, before the recipe changed.

JTWilliams
Member in Very Good Standing

EGR in a Crown Walnut
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Whalehead King

Ellis You wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:01 pm Peretti No Name in an unfinished MM Pride. KInda reminds me of a pumped up version Mixture 79 from the 70s, before the recipe changed.

Reviews are mixed but I love No Name.
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:42 pm I've opened my last tin, maybe my last tin forever since it's been discontinued, of Panama Jack Key Lime. I'm smoking it my wine-grower clay. This pipe is all clay down to its chipped bit from the time I dropped it. The bowl is shaped like a wine barrel with a little man standing beside the barrel, same height, with a big grin on his mug. I'm smoking the PJ KL in a clay because I don't want any ghost to spoil the flavor.

It makes me very sad that this brand has been discontinued. It's so limey that it always makes me smile. Who would have thunk it? Lime and burley. It's almost as improbable as chocolate with peanut butter----waitaminnit! Two great tastes can go great together. :king:
Mars, WV, and tobaccopipes have some still for sale if you want to add to your cellar.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Ellis You wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:30 am Captain Black Copper in a Grabow Half & Half with a cup of black coffee on this cool and drizzly morning.

Nice looking pipe . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:11 pm Tracking shows out for delivery, I have two more due tomorrow, I'm done. In the meantime...
Nice pipe . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Milan Honey Smoke in the MM Great Dane. Dutch Brothers Coffee. Delish!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Fr_Tom wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:34 am Amphora English Blend in the Starfire pot

I have run out to the car at a church event while they get dessert together. I am finishing this bowl of Amphora...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Johnny
Member in Good Standing

Balkan Mixture in a Pete XL14 with some PG tips. That's the last of the tin and trying to figure out if I want to open a new Latakia blend or not.