What Are You Smoking July 2020

virkia

H. Simmons
Burlington Arcade London
London Made
Late 1970s

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Back from the Oldys house and im smoking Dunhill flake in a cob in this heat. Tomorrow calls for 97f. with the index of 108f.!? :shock:
The Troll Whisperer
BigNick

Try Cob wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:43 pm
BigNick wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:48 pm Found some MacBaren Mixture Modern at the bottom of the tabac drawer. I can’t remember how old this particular tabac is. I remember not being a big fan of it...but I remember it being pretty light. Gonna load it in the trusty, French Briar. Going for a walk with the dog. He’s excited haha!

Love your dog! Name?
Haha, thanks! His name is Weatherby. He’s goin on 9 months now. I always wanted a lab, so I said, why not?! He’s a Black lab, Golden Retriever mix.
-Nick (Mayor's long lost son)
BigNick

Had early supper. Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes with peas n carrots. Made a peach cobbler, came out okay...Going to sit down with a bowl of LNF in the Sav Spinosa. The magic bar aid has us pairing a “Blue Moon” with this tabac...I’ve had this before, but with Creme de Violette and lemon juice. However, since I’m certain I’m probably out of Creme de Violette and I know I have Maraschino, I’m good! Feeling a Kurosawa film tonight. Nice epic like Seven Samurai...Image
-Nick (Mayor's long lost son)
simplepipes
Codger in Training

BigNick wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:34 pm
Try Cob wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:43 pm
BigNick wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:48 pm Found some MacBaren Mixture Modern at the bottom of the tabac drawer. I can’t remember how old this particular tabac is. I remember not being a big fan of it...but I remember it being pretty light. Gonna load it in the trusty, French Briar. Going for a walk with the dog. He’s excited haha!

Love your dog! Name?
Haha, thanks! His name is Weatherby. He’s goin on 9 months now. I always wanted a lab, so I said, why not?! He’s a Black lab, Golden Retriever mix.
Perfect dog breed mix . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

More from the pouch in the Peterson, coffee gone cold. This pouch once belonged to Tom, I also have a fancy brass tamper with Westbrook spade that Ed had made for him. Tamper doesn't go outside.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

ImageImage

DAY #19 / COB #19

Plumcake in this wicked MM bone bit. Great smoke! Ice water on the side.

Cheers !
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

I've been working in the northern region of the land of fruits and nuts for a week. Not much to smoke but a handful of dirty Larry rum and Avanti bourbon cigarillos. Snagged a bottle of OGD 114 to sip alongside in the evening
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

OJK in the Roxy II

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the Silver Duke pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017