What Are You Smoking July 2020

9 Iron
Founding Member

Howdy gentlemen, been a little while. Too much work and too darned hot around here lately, haven’t had a pipe in many days. Rectifying that at present with a bowl of blwb in a Nording freehand. Found a big bag of this tobacco this afternoon while rooting around in a closet and figured it’s just the right kind of nondescript, blue collar pipeweed for tomorrow’s kick off of the August Brylon Festivities. Now I just have to go find that brylon pipe. I think it’s in my hunting backpack, I’ll find it in the morning. Happy weekend!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

ImageImage

DAY #31 / COB #34 / CORN DOG #7

Prince Albert in a classic Missouri Meerschaum Roxy... Enough said!
:thumbs:
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
virkia

Peterson's Premier Black Meerschaum
Late 1970s

Tsal
Forum Decorum

The Fry is coming to an end for 2020 and I'm smoking Delta Honeydew in a Cobalier and drinking a bottle of Stewart's cream soda, it's been fun!
The Troll Whisperer
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:59 pm
Chef Benny wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:10 pm ImageImage

DAY #31 / COB #33

ARISTOCOB!

Time to dig this contraption out.. Gonna take her for a spin with some PA, and lemonade.

Final day of the Fry.. I got a few more corn dogs ready to rock. Get the mustard ready!!
Benny, your collection of cobs is inspiring! I saw your website too, what a chef! I like that you were influenced in part by Israeli cuisine. If we ever get out your way we need to get together for a smoke for sure!
Thanks Kevin! I have really been enjoying the forum and these themed months are tons of fun. I only have a few brylons.. but I'm excited to see the plastic pultritude posted by others.

I think you went to the wrong chef Benny site. There is a local catering guy here in vegas called chef Benny.. Different dude. The restaurant that Im at is a steakhouse just off of the Vegas strip. It's called Cleaver. We serve classic cocktails and juicy steaks. Cigar lounge and speakeasy. Its an old school gem.

My side hustle ... I have a little antique shop inside an antique mall here in Vegas. I sell vintage glass and pottery from the 1920s - 1970s. I also sell on ebay.

I would love to get together for a smoke if you're ever out Vegas way. If anyone from PSF is headed to Vegas.. Let me know.. Stop by the restaurant and I will hook it up! Shrimp cocktail on the house!! 😂

Cheers Y'all!!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

What a fantastic July Corndog Fry™ 2020 we enjoyed this year! Everyone brought their "A" game and participation was at an all time forum high! We all have reason to be super proud of our cornydogs. This year two members were stellar in their contributions, [mention]Chef Benny[/mention] and [mention]Maynard[/mention]. [mention]Chef Benny[/mention] outshone all with a different cornydog smoked and posted every day!

I'm closing out my July Corndog Fry™ smokes with Cornell and Diehl's Chick Magnet in the Roxy.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Now... BRING ON THE PLASTIC!!