The August Brylon Challenge™ 2020

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Dr Uhaha wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:22 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:44 am If.
Just noticed your new title. Spot on!
Thank you, I like hockey.
The Troll Whisperer
Try Cob

I respectfully decline participation in the Brylon Challenge, on religious grounds. "Thou shalt smoke only natural-product pipes."
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Try Cob wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:41 am I respectfully decline participation in the Brylon Challenge, on religious grounds. "Thou shalt smoke only natural-product pipes."
We honor religious waivers.

Was this one of those commandments written on a third tablet that got dropped?
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Uranium and rattlesnake venom are both natural.
Won't catch me fooling with either.

Real question is whether or not chemically separated resins from the 60s are safe to heat up and put in your mouth. Don't know the answer, but I imagine that the margin of risk in the activity of smoking would only be increased slightly if at all. The same risks apply to living inside a house filled with paints and adhesives and drinking out of plastic cups.

I know people who worry about every little thing and they are very unhappy people indeed.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Try Cob wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:41 am I respectfully decline participation in the Brylon Challenge, on religious grounds. "Thou shalt smoke only natural-product pipes."
As [mention]Fr_Tom[/mention] said, "We honor religious waivers." However, that doesn't mean you won't be kidded, mocked, or otherwise tormented. :D
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Try Cob

Dr Uhaha wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:14 pm Uranium and rattlesnake venom are both natural.

Real question is whether or not chemically separated resins from the 60s are safe to heat up and put in your mouth. Don't know the answer, but I imagine that the margin of risk in the activity of smoking would only be increased slightly if at all. The same risks apply to living inside a house filled with paints and adhesives and drinking out of plastic cups.

I know people who worry about every little thing and they are very unhappy people indeed.
Yeah, like in California, where everything under the sun causes cancer - they slap warnings on everything, but people still move there and most stay. Glad I don't live there, the place is obviously toxic because all that stuff is okay here in OK.
Forget the past for it no more holds sway;
forget the future once you thought so bright
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Dr Uhaha wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:14 pm Uranium and rattlesnake venom are both natural.

I know you mean well.
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:12 pm I know you mean well.
And you should know that I know you know I mean well. ✔
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Dr Uhaha wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:30 pm
You do, I know.
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:37 pm
Dr Uhaha wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:30 pm
You do, I know.
Knowing that means a lot to me, but you know that too.