What Are You Smoking September 2020

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Houtenziel wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:12 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:04 pm
Houtenziel wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:20 pm
Maybe an eagle was too specific and my imagination is just filling in the blanks.. I def see feathers, a beak and two eyes though. I am one of those people who doesn't need drugs because I have a loose enough grip on reality as it is. Rorschach in the ceiling texture, if you get my drift.. :D
I am always a puzzle with things like the Rorschach tests. I will see divided tongues of fire resting on the heads of the apostles or a dove descending. This usually a conversation stopper.

We went around the room once with some ice breaker when I was teaching. The question was "Name one thing on your bucket list you have never told anyone in this room." So one person wanted to go on a cruise. One person wanted to run a marathon. When my turn came, I said I wanted to live a life of sufficient holiness that I would be assumed into heaven and skip the dying bit.

*crickets*
You know, I always thought going up in a whirlwind like Elijah would be a pretty dang good exit.
I'll take the ladder.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

SWRA in the Grabow Grand Duke. I was really looking forward to having a smokeathon today with IRC Old Colonial, but USPS let me down. That's fine.. can't go wrong with SWRA.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:18 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:50 pm
Oooooo nice one!
I have had this one since 2013. It has been a great pipe! I am not sure I see the bald eagle, but I am going with it.
Maybe an eagle was too specific and my imagination is just filling in the blanks.. I def see feathers, a beak and two eyes though. I am one of those people who doesn't need drugs because I have a loose enough grip on reality as it is. Rorschach in the ceiling texture, if you get my drift.. :D
My brain is patterning a Seahawk in the grain.
Dr Uhaha

Custom blend in a cob.

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:23 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:18 pm

I have had this one since 2013. It has been a great pipe! I am not sure I see the bald eagle, but I am going with it.
My brain is patterning a Seahawk in the grain.
Sure it's not a Krakken? Or The Krakken? How does this work, I should probably know. I know it's home is called the Climate Pledge Krak House or something.
Dr Uhaha

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:59 pm "Climate Pledge Krak House"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dr Uhaha

Once more, same as before:
Dr Uhaha wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:43 pm Custom blend in a cob.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I just now mixed a " blend " of Lane BCA and Captain Black Cherry . 1/3 cup to 1 tablespoon ....

I'm liking the way it smells and i want t9 smoke it but i need to go to sleep

I'll try it after my morning MB GE and coffee bombardment

Oh , if you dig the burley coffee combo in the am . Other than MB GE or SWR... Sutliff white cube or red cube burley is worth a try
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

PS Cube Cut in a Golden Duke
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the Silver Duke pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017