Claypril™

arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Jlando19 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:30 pm
Noted. That's solid advice!
Let me know which one yet get. Maybe we can be twins.
ever forward
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

Guess I'll try it. I've got a clay pipe bowl I found when I was a kid while fishing. I always meant to smoke it someday but never have. Next will be locating a reed stem or cobbling something together that works. I may be better off just buying a clay pipe. Always wanted to smoke that old pipe though.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

My one and only clay was a present from Mrs Cat. She got it out of one of those specialty catalogues from Ireland. I don't smoke it near enough.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Wildcat wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:54 pm My one and only clay was a present from Mrs Cat. She got it out of one of those specialty catalogues from Ireland. I don't smoke it near enough.
That's a nice pipe, Frank!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Wildcat wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:54 pm My one and only clay was a present from Mrs Cat. She got it out of one of those specialty catalogues from Ireland. I don't smoke it near enough.
That's a cutie! I'd have done something to break it within three months.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:39 am Claypril™ is now tentatively an approved SMOPEAS™ on the Official PSF Calendar™, pending a member stepping forward to take charge.
All that means is that the successful candidate will come up with the banner and start gearing the forum up for Claypril™ during the last couple of weeks of March Meer Madness™. I usually do that by starting a new thread with a "rah rah" theme for the pipe material being emphasized, but you do you!

I'd like to make it where successful candidate makes the first post of the month and starts the April 2021 WAYS. Anyway, we thought someone would have fun doing that, so that's the mission should you decide to accept it. First one to make an "I'll do it" post here is "it". Good luck!
Zero the count. The position of Claypril™ Ambassador is now open due to a resignation! The only qualification is that the successful applicant will have an affinity for clay pipes. If no one wants to do it, Claypril™ may be removed from the SMOPEAS™.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:02 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:39 am Claypril™ is now tentatively an approved SMOPEAS™ on the Official PSF Calendar™, pending a member stepping forward to take charge.
All that means is that the successful candidate will come up with the banner and start gearing the forum up for Claypril™ during the last couple of weeks of March Meer Madness™. I usually do that by starting a new thread with a "rah rah" theme for the pipe material being emphasized, but you do you!

I'd like to make it where successful candidate makes the first post of the month and starts the April 2021 WAYS. Anyway, we thought someone would have fun doing that, so that's the mission should you decide to accept it. First one to make an "I'll do it" post here is "it". Good luck!
Zero the count. The position of Claypril™ Ambassador is now open due to a resignation! The only qualification is that the successful applicant will have an affinity for clay pipes. If no one wants to do it, Claypril™ may be removed from the SMOPEAS™.
Oh, Claypril, we hardly knew ye.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Citizen B wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:16 pm

Word
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:18 pm
Citizen B wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:16 pm
Word
It's a thug life, baby....

....sometimes, you have to be like that monkey in the third scene. Most of the time, though, it's better to be like the goat after 2:57. Yo.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Just to keep this in front of y'all so we don't lose Claypril™! Anyone brave enough?
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!