What Are You Smoking April 2021

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Citizen B wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:07 pm I smoked my clay pipe so much the other day when I was stuck home because of the rain that I have lip bite. The inside of my lips, the bottom lip especially, are sort of dried out and numb, which is a downside of overdoing a clay-stemmed pipe. I didn't smoke my clay yesterday and I didn't smoke it today, either. I'm healing up. I should be fine tomorrow.
Get some nail polish for the mouthpiece! Paint it, cover it, something!

Still working, still same Peterson 314 and pouch of SPRT. Pound bag is almost finished. I need some time off.
Jlando19

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:47 pm
Citizen B wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:07 pm I smoked my clay pipe so much the other day when I was stuck home because of the rain that I have lip bite. The inside of my lips, the bottom lip especially, are sort of dried out and numb, which is a downside of overdoing a clay-stemmed pipe. I didn't smoke my clay yesterday and I didn't smoke it today, either. I'm healing up. I should be fine tomorrow.

Still working, still same Peterson 314 and pouch of SPRT. Pound bag is almost finished. I need some time off.
Agreed. I ordered mine with a black varnish airway applied. Never have to experience that.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Jlando19 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:39 pm
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:47 pm

Agreed. I ordered mine with a black varnish airway applied. Never have to experience that.
I have a laissez faire approach to others affairs but we all want WK to be... Citizen B, to be here and healthy. Even whales apply wax to things that irritate their system.
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Hello Friends!
I am enjoying a nice sample of Windjammer in this little "clayhound". Barry's Irish tea.
Good evening!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in a clay

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Big-n-Burley in a '81 Dunhill Root Briar billiard

Old Ted Award - 2017
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Apple Blend in a Dr Grabow Viking. This pipe is an exact match to the first pipe I ever bought and owned in 1979.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
fingall
Member in Good Standing

I couldn't sleep last night so I had a late-for-me Le Petit Robin in the Radice billiard. Lack of sleep makes me feel like I have a hangover. I hate that feeling, whatever its source.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Big-n-Burley in the BST pot

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in the Silver Duke pot

Image]

Old Ted Award - 2017