What Are You Smoking September 2018

Rusticated

Breaking in my new Jack's Special prince with some Mac Baren HH ODF.

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Church this morning with Dear Sweetie. Big Cookout Day...lots of fun stuff for kids of all ages. Me? I mingled & enjoyed chatting with folks I rarely see. Good times. :) Now I'm home, ensconced on the porch, with this 2017 PSF POY Sav Canadian burning a bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra. An iced cold Americana Honey Cream soda at my elbow.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Derby Club in a Grabow freehand
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Rusticated

2nd pipe of the day and breaking in my newly acquired Gatlin-Burlier Christmas pipe w/ some Sam Gawith FVF

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Now enjoying a bowl of my Old Standby (Low Country VaBur/BLWB) in this Custom Cob. I throw in a bowl of this or that to change it up, but then come right back to this 1:1 blend. Just a bit stronger than SWR, but still with a touch of sweetness.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Rusticated

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:25 pm Now enjoying a bowl of my Old Standby (Low Country VaBur/BLWB) in this Custom Cob. I throw in a bowl of this or that to change it up, but then come right back to this 1:1 blend. Just a bit stronger than SWR, but still with a touch of sweetness.
Nice little cob Mike!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Rusticated wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:28 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:25 pm Now enjoying a bowl of my Old Standby (Low Country VaBur/BLWB) in this Custom Cob. I throw in a bowl of this or that to change it up, but then come right back to this 1:1 blend. Just a bit stronger than SWR, but still with a touch of sweetness.
Nice little cob Mike!
Thanks, brother! Picked it up from @Mr Beardsley in a group of beaters he had for sale. It's a great little smoker. :D
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

ODF-RR in a BST pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
avid

Stoking Arrowhead right now in the rusty Sav bulldog, leftover coffee...
insufferable filter guy
Rusticated

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:14 pm ODF-RR in a BST pot

Hey Padre, it's hard for this noob to keep track of all the acronyms; I know what the ODF is (and love it)...what's the RR?