What Are You Smoking September 2018

User avatar
Rusticated
Active Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:31 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:14 pm
ODF-RR in a BST pot

Image
Hey Padre, it's hard for this noob to keep track of all the acronyms; I know what the ODF is (and love it)...what's the RR?
Ready Rubbed?
This post by Rusticated liked by (total 2):
MikeDennisonMaynard
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 2989
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:52 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 pm
Rusticated wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:31 pm
Fr_Tom wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:14 pm
ODF-RR in a BST pot

Image
Hey Padre, it's hard for this noob to keep track of all the acronyms; I know what the ODF is (and love it)...what's the RR?
Ready Rubbed?
Yes - Ready Rubbed...
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 3):
RusticatedMikeDennisonMaynard
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
simplepipes
Junior Member
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:57 pm
Location: MO

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Three Sails . . . Modified MM Markus . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
This post by simplepipes liked by (total 6):
MikeDennisonRusticatedFr_TomMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishMaynard
User avatar
MikeDennison
Active Member
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Another bowl of the Old Standby in the same Custom Cob. Really loving this blend, and this pipe. Hope everyone's having a pleasant Sunday evening. :)
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 6):
simplepipesRusticatedFr_TomMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishMaynard
User avatar
Fr_Tom
Chaplain
Posts: 2989
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Diocese of Northern Indiana

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:35 pm

5 O' Clock Shadow in a Commodore pot

Image

This was my pop-a-tin-for-Labor-Day tin, and I will have a half bowl left when this one is done.
This post by Fr_Tom liked by (total 5):
MikeDennisonsimplepipesMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishMaynard
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
User avatar
Rusticated
Active Member
Posts: 256
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:40 pm

MikeDennison wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 pm
Another bowl of the Old Standby in the same Custom Cob. Really loving this blend, and this pipe. Hope everyone's having a pleasant Sunday evening. :)
Having a great one! Even tho I'm a Christian, our bible study group enjoys celebrating some of the Jewish festivals. Tonight is the last night of Sukkot (aka, Feast of Tabernacles). Our Lord says it will be celebrated eternally; might as well get started! Half the crew are cigar smokers... I'm the lone piper :lol:

Image
This post by Rusticated liked by (total 8):
RuffinogoldsimplepipesavidMr BeardsleyMikeDennisonThelonious monkfishSidStavrosMaynard
User avatar
MikeDennison
Active Member
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:35 pm
5 O' Clock shadow in a Commodore pot

Image

This was my pop-a-tin-for-Labor-Day tin, and I will have a half bowl left when this one is done.
I didn't love my pop-a-tin that much! I've got weeks if it left. :lol:
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 2):
RusticatedMaynard
User avatar
MikeDennison
Active Member
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:40 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 pm
Another bowl of the Old Standby in the same Custom Cob. Really loving this blend, and this pipe. Hope everyone's having a pleasant Sunday evening. :)
Having a great one! Even tho I'm a Christian, our bible study group enjoys celebrating some of the Jewish festivals. Tonight is the last night of Sukkot (aka, Feast of Tabernacles). Our Lord says it will be celebrated eternally; might as well get started! Half the crew are cigar smokers... I'm the lone piper :lol:

Image
Looks like good times with good friends. Enjoy the celebration!
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 3):
RusticatedsimplepipesMaynard
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:01 pm

Rusticated wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:40 pm
MikeDennison wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 pm
Another bowl of the Old Standby in the same Custom Cob. Really loving this blend, and this pipe. Hope everyone's having a pleasant Sunday evening. :)
Having a great one! Even tho I'm a Christian, our bible study group enjoys celebrating some of the Jewish festivals. Tonight is the last night of Sukkot (aka, Feast of Tabernacles). Our Lord says it will be celebrated eternally; might as well get started! Half the crew are cigar smokers... I'm the lone piper :lol:

Image
Excellent !!


Today was a blessing for me as well ! Here I am with Brad , a customer / friend from back in my pipe shop days in the 90's. He stays at a cabin a couple towns over once or twice a year and he may buy it in the future [ his neighbour in Florida currently owns it ] . We enjoy cigars and shot the breeze . Later in the week I may blow off a work day and take him up into the Cohutta Wildernesses and Big Frog mountain and get some fishing in

Image
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 6):
simplepipesMikeDennisonRusticatedMr BeardsleyThelonious monkfishMaynard
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows "
User avatar
houtenziel
Active Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Oregon

Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Firing up bowl nummer zwei of PA in the new Rob Roy Bent Legend.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 5):
Mr BeardsleyMikeDennisonThelonious monkfishRusticatedMaynard
Locked