What Are You Smoking September 2018

Rusticated

Rusticated wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:31 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:14 pm ODF-RR in a BST pot

Hey Padre, it's hard for this noob to keep track of all the acronyms; I know what the ODF is (and love it)...what's the RR?
Ready Rubbed?
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Rusticated wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 pm
Rusticated wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:31 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:14 pm ODF-RR in a BST pot

Hey Padre, it's hard for this noob to keep track of all the acronyms; I know what the ODF is (and love it)...what's the RR?
Ready Rubbed?
Yes - Ready Rubbed...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Three Sails . . . Modified MM Markus . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Another bowl of the Old Standby in the same Custom Cob. Really loving this blend, and this pipe. Hope everyone's having a pleasant Sunday evening. :)
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

5 O' Clock Shadow in a Commodore pot

This was my pop-a-tin-for-Labor-Day tin, and I will have a half bowl left when this one is done.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Rusticated

MikeDennison wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 pm Another bowl of the Old Standby in the same Custom Cob. Really loving this blend, and this pipe. Hope everyone's having a pleasant Sunday evening. :)
Having a great one! Even tho I'm a Christian, our bible study group enjoys celebrating some of the Jewish festivals. Tonight is the last night of Sukkot (aka, Feast of Tabernacles). Our Lord says it will be celebrated eternally; might as well get started! Half the crew are cigar smokers... I'm the lone piper :lol:

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Fr_Tom wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:35 pm 5 O' Clock shadow in a Commodore pot

This was my pop-a-tin-for-Labor-Day tin, and I will have a half bowl left when this one is done.
I didn't love my pop-a-tin that much! I've got weeks if it left. :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Rusticated wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:40 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 pm Another bowl of the Old Standby in the same Custom Cob. Really loving this blend, and this pipe. Hope everyone's having a pleasant Sunday evening. :)
Having a great one! Even tho I'm a Christian, our bible study group enjoys celebrating some of the Jewish festivals. Tonight is the last night of Sukkot (aka, Feast of Tabernacles). Our Lord says it will be celebrated eternally; might as well get started! Half the crew are cigar smokers... I'm the lone piper :lol:

Looks like good times with good friends. Enjoy the celebration!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Rusticated wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Excellent !!

Today was a blessing for me as well ! Here I am with Brad , a customer / friend from back in my pipe shop days in the 90's. He stays at a cabin a couple towns over once or twice a year and he may buy it in the future [ his neighbour in Florida currently owns it ] . We enjoy cigars and shot the breeze . Later in the week I may blow off a work day and take him up into the Cohutta Wildernesses and Big Frog mountain and get some fishing in

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Firing up bowl nummer zwei of PA in the new Rob Roy Bent Legend.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt