What Are You Smoking October 2018

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

simplepipes wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:52 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:42 pm
simplepipes wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:16 pm

I see the row of old Chevrolets . . . I was always in the minority with a greater appreciation of the '56 and '58 rather than the '55 and '57.

-sp
I'm a truck guy but if I was hunting a car it would be a '54
My Grandfather was a Carpenter . . . he drove a '54 Sedan Delivery for his work vehicle that I would like to have today.

-sp
Absolutely!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

SPRT in a KW Regent

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:16 pm SPRT in a KW Regent

Holy smokes! It's like Bruyere_Royale's blue collar pipe brother from another mother.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Having some EOS in a MM Marcus. I accidentally left the jar out on the patio over night a few days ago, and I think the temperature dropped almost to freezing that night. Whatever getting really cold and then warming up did, it' seems sweeter/mellower.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Church this morning with Dear Sweetie and the Old Folks. For dinner I planked some wild Pacific red salmon on the grill, and yes, it was incredible. :D Now I'm bundled up on this blustery autumn afternoon, tucked back into a corner of the porch mostly sheltered from the gusting winds. I've got MacBaren Golden Extra burning in this Uhle something or other, stamped "Made in Israel". Hot tea on the side.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Lawn mowed . . . Brush cut back from fence line.

A Specially selected Blend of only the Choicest Virginias . . . Modified MM Markus . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I started a fresh bowl of Big-n-Burley in the Kaywoodie carburetor pot when I left church for home 30 min ago.

Next smoke will be ODF-RR in a BST pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
ncrobb
Founding Member

Back home after a DISMAL showing on the skeet field so I am keeping it low key for now with Carter Hall in the DGE CuttyLov. I oughtta bore this one out.

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
avid

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:51 pm I'm including a shot of the carburetor just because it's cool. :king:
Yes
insufferable filter guy
avid

Enjoying Nordings Hunter Blend Retriever in the Savinelli red briar billiard, with hot tea...love this blend...
insufferable filter guy